tent

beech18

Looking to purchase a new tent. Checking out Big Anges. Anyone have any expirience with them? Looking for a durable lightweight tent for September/October high country type backpack hunts. 2 person.

Have used Hilleberg Nano 2 GT for many years. Great tent. Its getting pretty beat up so checking out options. Im able to get a heck of a discount on Big Anges Products.

Anyone with expirience willing to share with them would be great? I use they're sleeping bags and like those but never used any of they're tents.

I've been using the Copper Spur UL 3 man for the past 3 years. Plenty of room for two people and gear. Light weight for backpacking. Easy to setup. I've liked it. That said, there is a trade-off between durability and light weight materials...

Rimrock

I've had great success with both of these...

Big Agnes Fly Creek UL3

81164nv3ioiln346363171509070718291.jpg

Seek Outside Cimarron with Nest & Stove

7859020190727224015.jpg

Grizzly

-----------------------------------------

Ask yourself if you agree with the following statement...

"It's time to revisit the widely accepted principle in the United States and Canada that game is a public resource."
-Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as quoted in Anchorage Daily News

Copper spur UL 1 person. It is around 2 # w stakes and footprint. It is freestanding... Unlike the newer Tiger wall, which uses a trekking pole and looks saggy.

I ve used for 2 seasons and loved it. I am careful with it, as u can imagine -lightweight materials arent bombproof... I have had no problems.

I am 5'9" and fit comfortably inside with about 1/2 of pack contents... Pack sleeps in vestibule. Breathes well in rain. Recommended for backpacking hunts. I did use it on a 3rd season hunt in snow, but i camped under trees so snow wasnt an issue.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom