Test Shooting bows

TheSwede

Does anyone know of any archery shops in UT that allow you to test shoot some of the different bows they carry. I am thinking about getting a new one, but would like to shoot a couple first to see how they feel.

I think most do...I'd try Humphrey's Archery in American Fork. They do a great job and will treat you right.

Gerald at Sportsmans Archery will usually set on up for you to shoot. He won't let you shoot it all day, but I'm sure you'll be able to get the jist. Salt Lake Archery will also set one up for you to shoot.

The problem is the temptation to go try out bows at the local shop then go buy one where ever the price is right. Unfortunately this is rarely where you can go test them. I've bought two bows used from the Archery Talk classifieds. I didn't go test them out at the shops first though.

I've been there, wanting to shoot one first. As a lefty it's rarely been an option, so I've been safe. Out of courtousy to those guys I didn't buy anything when I was looking for a new target compound and simply switched over to shooting a recurve so I wouldn't feel guilty, LOL! :)

Cheers,
Pete

>I think most do...I'd try Humphrey's
>Archery in American Fork.

What is the address for Humphrey's Archery and what brands of bows do they carry?

I know Sportsmans warehouse lets you test the bow, but i would recommend checking out sportsmans archery. He set the bow up to my draw length (they will help you find it if you dont know it) and they will have you test the bow. They will also show you where to anchor and lots more. They helped me out with my form lots.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom