Texas mule deer or antelope

jmattingly51

I’m looking for a guide/outfitter with an opportunity to go hunt mule deer or antelope with. Not looking for a giant just would love an opportunity to go on a hunt here in Texas. Thanks everyone

Vargohunting.com
Just added a 120k mule deer lease 150 to 200 bucks not on the site yet. 6 slots left for dec24/Jan25.

What does " 150 to 200 bucks not on the site yet" mean exactly??
Sorry it means the trophy mule deer hunt in West Texas is not on my website yet. The hunt itself is a great hunt for 150 to 200 class bucks. I've sold a couple to some of my repeat clients. Right now taking reservation deposits for next year.

Sorry it means the trophy mule deer hunt in West Texas is not on my website yet. The hunt itself is a great hunt for 150 to 200 class bucks. I've sold a couple to some of my repeat clients. Right now taking reservation deposits for next year.
Gotcha….lol….was thinking plant and shoot like pheasants…

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Texas Guides & Outfitters

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

Vargo Hunting

300k acres for free range auodad, mule deer, elk, whitetail and all the Texas exotics.

Back
Top Bottom