Thank goodness for Spring Break!

azsagebrush

4431ecc6519186d6.jpg

One of my buddies picked up this set.It scores around 410, not broken.
4431edaf54a9ae31.jpg

The total for one day.
4431ee2255bc99c2.jpg

4431ee8456c8d810.jpg

Wow congrads on the finds.. Looks like you do pretty well out there.. I think my best day this year was 21 deer sheds, which is called Tuesdays finds on the forum.. Anyhow Congrads again on the finds.. How many did you get in how many days?? Keep on postin pics, and goodluck the rest of the year,
Crazy4Sheds

Holy. Very envious. Okay - dumb question. Your name says "AZ", but is that where you found all those?

Dang, you told me you did good, but i didn't realize it was that good. Keep up the good work and keep em posted. couple weeks, lets meet on the "strip'

Awesome job there man I love the trailer its what I want to get exactly.

How well does your jeep pull that trailer? Do you get alot of side to side movement while on the highway? Anyways great find I wish I had found an area like that when I was still in AZ. I miss home so much when I see those pics.

Nice Job!
Jason

Those are soem nice sheds. I like the 410 antlers. Very cool. Is that Unit 10 or Unit 9 in the south? I know that both of those units have produced bulls that big. Nice finds.

The jeep pulls that trailer fine. There is no side to side movement kinda sucks driving dowm really bumpy roads but other than that its great. It was a good investment.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom