Thanks foe the suprise DOW

BigB62

Went to the mail yesterday had my wife and I's moose check. Hell they haven't even posted the drawing.I guess no new's would have been good new's maybe next year.

Got mine in the mail as well and it is going to fund my new Muzzleloader. It is the only way to stay positive with this damn Moose draw weighted point crap!

If I ever draw one loneWati, yer officially invited! Do I remember right in your sayin yer 0 for 30?

>If I ever draw one loneWati,
>yer officially invited! Do I
>remember right in your sayin
>yer 0 for 30?

Real close...I will do the same!! I have some nice spots that hold some bruisers that are tucked away and they don't seem to get taken. I think they must be dying of old age, but i will go take some video again and dream some more...

So far, I've got a Sheep refund, a deer bonus point and the 2 kids have been drawn for deer. I don't know what they've been drawn for...yet.

John 14:6

>>If I ever draw one loneWati,
>>yer officially invited! Do I
>>remember right in your sayin
>>yer 0 for 30?
>
>
>Real close...I will do the same!!
>I have some nice spots
>that hold some bruisers that
>are tucked away and they
>don't seem to get taken.
>I think they must be
>dying of old age, but
>i will go take some
>video again and dream some
>more...

I don't think guys wanna pack one too far from the road. If they hang out up high during season they can die of old age.

>Colorado posted a week ago for
>sheep moose goat. PointHunter
>app sent me my results.
>unsuccessful galore.

Post a screen shot of your pointhunter moose results dated the 16th.

Got my deer refund in the mail today. Draw results are supposed to be posted tomorrow. Not sure why the CPW plays these games.

>Got my deer refund in the
>mail today. Draw results
>are supposed to be posted
>tomorrow. Not sure why
>the CPW plays these games.
>
+1
cause they are D***S

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom