Thanks Guys

NMaddict

LAST EDITED ON Oct-15-13 AT 10:32PM (MST)[p]This was a Non resident youth bull hunt. This was my sons first ever elk hunt. We had a blast. Chased bugling bulls, passed on several 5x5's and one 6x5 (that he should have shot, my bad).

We got lots of advice from fellow hunters on this site and others. We want to thank everyone that helped make this hunt such a great experience. Every person we met in New Mexico was friendly and many offered advice, even chatted at length with a guide that was as friendly as they get. You guys made this hunt a positive experience for my son and i cant thank you enough.
On the third afternoon a bull began bugling above us, he sounded like a small raghorn but we waited to see what it was. He followed his cows down and when he cleared the trees i knew he was a shooter. My son shot twice and we found little blood. We returned the next morning and found him 300 yards away. It was a great experience with memories that will last a lifetime.
Thanks again guys and thank you New Mexico.

5339image.jpg

6611image.jpg

CONGRATS to Your Son on a Fine Bull!! You are right about ALOT of Great people on this site willing to help out!!!

Congratulations on a great bull. I was in NM last year with my nephew on a youth elk hunt. Great hunt, great memories and it wouldn't happened without the help of a few great people on MM.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom