Thanks Sevier Valley boys!

Hey Jim,
It was nice getting to visit with you again.
Hope things were a little busier on Saturday!
Take care!
Rick

Anyone know how much that dutton tag went for last night at the richfield sfw banquet?

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

$9500

---------------------------------------
Mike Sucks.

"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

Glad you guys enjoyed it. They always put on a great meal down there, but usually there is quite a wait to get in. Where you were going down a little later, I hope it wasn't too bad.
Steve, the owner, is the one who used to operate the Topsfield Lodge restaurant, which was one of the best known steakhouses in So Utah. He does a great job!
Rick

Jim It was good to finally get to meet you!! Looks like Rick sent you in the right direction for food!! Steve does a great job down there!! Hope the show went good for you...it was pretty slow when I was in there...

We got there a little after 9 and they closed at 10:00. We were the last ones to leave. There's nothing like a small town steakhouse that has good service. I know where I'm eating next year when I come down for Spidey Junior!!!;-)

Jason, it was good to finally put a face to a screen name. Now I know you and Rick aren't related. You're a lot pertier than Rick.LOL My wife said your daughter was an absolute doll! What did you do to her anyway? She was running away screaming pretty fast. You're gonna have to be a lot faster than that DAD!

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

I'm glad we finally got that cleared up!!! LOL.. I've never claimed to be "perty"....

I should have came and ate with you guys last night....guess my luck has ran out ..but then again I've never won anything at a SFW banquet, but thought maybe last night would be the night...or maybe I'm just saving it for the drawings!!!!

Jim, My daughter was just not ready to go yet and I was!!! She is MUCH faster than I am even at 2 years old. My wife and older daughter were over in line waiting for the climbing wall and I was chasing the young one around...but my wife was sick of a couple of rednecks hitting on her while she was sitting over there so she said...time to go...and the little one wanted to stay..she is a pretty fun kid!!!

<<< Rick,
Thanks for the steakhouse suggestion. The prime rib was great and Danny said his steak was really good too. I think I'm still trying to digest that half a cow I ate.>>>>

What's the name of the steakhouse, where in Richfield is it?
Cheers

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom