Thanks to all on here who are veterans

Joe2Kool

Very Active Member
I did not serve, but am grateful for those who did. Pics from Tennessee Veterans Cemetery in Knoxville, TN.

IMG_1889[1].JPG

IMG_1895[1].JPG

Also did not serve, but my older brother was 82AB. Dad was Navy. Interesting story came up in my local news.

Dude survived initial attack and ran back in to help. He lost his life honerabley and was finally laid to rest 80 years later in my home town.

Desert, that’s why we thank our Vets when we see them so take the thanks and more on quit being that guy! ?

Speaking of thanking Vets.
we were at a State run dove shoot where you draw for stakes to hunt dove.
Well the state guys said they are giving this old gentleman the one stake out of the draw and give it to him because it was in the shade and the birds just sail in and also the state workers can keep an eye out for him retrieve birds bring him water etc.
The state guy also told everyone that the old man is a PEARL HARBOR SURVIVOR! After saying that we all begin to clap and cheer and shake his hand and even giving him hugs the man stood there in tears thanking all of us. I couldn’t wait to talk with the Veteran about what it was really like being in one of the most horrifying attacks on US soil he told all of us stories after stories about his friends his family that was in WWII it was one of my best ever hunts!

Man Up Desert and let me give you a hug and you like it! LOL!

your friend Joe

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom