Thats boom boom juice

If the house was full of gas, everyone would have been out of the house at the time of the explosion I would guess. I am sure it had something to do with gas but to do that to a house, there's a lot of fuel there. Sad....

A house filled with gas will do exactly that....when finally ignited
First of all the people in the house will know its filled with gas and not be sitting in it and second it doesn't blow up with that force and velocity.

Well part of the story could be missing. They could of been asleep at night and they passed out from gas and died then boom. Who knows

Last edited:
First of all the people in the house will know its filled with gas and not be sitting in it and second it doesn't blow up with that force and velocity.
Not true. about 8 years ago we lived in a little town called Borger Texas. One quiet morning there was a huge explosion that the whole town heard. It shook my house like it was next door. Three blocks down there was a home that had a gas leak and it finally exploded. Debris was everywhere and the home was completely leveled and gone like shown in the video. It also caved in the sides of homes nearby. Tenants had been complaining of gas smell for weeks but the landlord didn't care. Killed the lady and her dog. So it definitely could be a gas leak. Maybe it's not, but it is possible because I've seen it firsthand.

Not true. about 8 years ago we lived in a little town called Borger Texas. One quiet morning there was a huge explosion that the whole town heard. It shook my house like it was next door. Three blocks down there was a home that had a gas leak and it finally exploded. Debris was everywhere and the home was completely leveled and gone like shown in the video. It also caved in the sides of homes nearby. Tenants had been complaining of gas smell for weeks but the landlord didn't care. Killed the lady and her dog. So it definitely could be a gas leak. Maybe it's not, but it is possible because I've seen it firsthand.
You didn't see the explosion first hand. I know houses blow up, and can be fatal, from natural gas but they don't sound or look like the explosion in that video.

I've eaten a lot of kidney beans at one sitting and my ass looks like that once my cheeks hit the seat....

Don't Know What Caused It?

But Tri!

If You Don't Believe Natural Gas Doesn't Create A Big Bomb?

Think Again!

Don't Rely On People Living In The Home To Smell & Think Much Of It!

I've Had A Sense Of Smell For Smelling/Detecting NG/Propane!

Can't Even Tell You How Many Times I've Went To Houses & Immediately Smell & Locate Gas Leaks!

I'm Surprised There Isn't More Explosions Than There Is!

The One I'll Never Forget Is When I Knocked On a Door & The Owner/Lady Opened The Front Door,The Smell Hit Me Hard,I Yelled Get Everybody Out Of The House NOW,Then Ran To My Truck As Quick As I Could,Grabbed a Crescent Wrench & Run To The Gas Meter & Shut It Off!

I Got The Main Breaker Shut Off At The Pole As Well!

How It Hadn't Found Ignition I Still Don't Know?

The Woman & Family Members Thought I Was F'N With Them!

Even With Them Garage Doors Open That House Makes A Hell of a Bomb!

Like I Said!

I Know Nothing About The Explosion Posted Above!

Maybe The Bomb SQUAD From DRATville Were Setting Off 20 lbs Of Joe Blows Explosives?

Years ago I turned our natural gas forced air heating system off to save money. I shut the gas off to it. It was off for about 4 years. When we got rich we turned it back on. I had PG&E come out and do an inspection first. It was fine, then he offered to check our water heater. The only access to it is through an outside door on the back of the house. It had a leak, but it vented to the outside so we never smelled it. He had a handheld meter. It's good to check all that periodically especially if you live in earthquake country. I keep a wrench next to the main shutoff just for that emergency.

Well!

At Least Eel Knows Where His Meter Is!

Years ago I turned our natural gas forced air heating system off to save money. I shut the gas off to it. It was off for about 4 years. When we got rich we turned it back on. I had PG&E come out and do an inspection first. It was fine, then he offered to check our water heater. The only access to it is through an outside door on the back of the house. It had a leak, but it vented to the outside so we never smelled it. He had a handheld meter. It's good to check all that periodically especially if you live in earthquake country. I keep a wrench next to the main shutoff just for that emergency.

Well Before you Get Too Wound Up!

They Caught A JOKER Out On The Wasatch Not Too Long Ago That Had 20 lbs of Explosives in His House!

They Rounded Him Up & Set The Explosives Off In His House!

Then They Tore The House Down!

Made It Sound Like It Must Of Been Atomic Or Something!

Couldn't Of Possibly Moved 20 lbs Of Explosives?

When They Set It Off All Of The Neighboring Houses Survived!

I sure hope they have very good arson investigators and get the ATF involved.

The fireball appears consistent with a vapor cloud explosion, and makes a natural gas or propane leak seem to be the likely cause. Since the house was two story, a NG leak would rise into the upper floors, since it is about 30% lighter than air. Propane is heavier than air, and settles int the basements. The fire in the second video looks to still be burning, like maybe it wasn't shut off yet.

I'm curious what the 48 year old gas company guy was doing in the basement with the 24 year old wife and mother......

Did you bother to read the article??

I was there for that one in Saratoga and helped clean up the mess.
Not more than a couple years later and barely down the street the poor laborer rebuilding the road got dragged in to the asphalt recycler.
I was right down the road for that one also.
The area must be jinxed, or is it me?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom