The 13B rain forest

BRUIN4L

Went up on the Strip last weekend for a little scouting. Wow, they got some rain up there! Everything is green and most of the tanks are full of water. Don't really knows what that means for the rifle season but I don't think sitting around water will be a good stategy. It sure looked different from other times I was there. Hopefully some of that rain was early enough to help the horn growth on the buck I'm going to shoot!

Pictures Please.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Over 17" of rain in a 2 month time frame , broke the 1886 Historic Record ... can you say a lot of rain ?!?!?! lol . Antler Growth is awesome !! there are some very exceptional awesome bucks still , 4 of which will shatter 230" !! I of the Bucks, I've informed one of the Guides . To this day, I've yet to see any cameras there . There are tons of water sites that you have to put forth additional effort and hike into, some up to 6 to 7 miles due to the Wilderness areas . Seems nobody likes going the extra mile now days . So, I'll be busy doing some Shed hunting again this year . 4 Bucks over 240" has already hit the dirt !!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom