The antelope tags have been drawn

Got mine. Cool.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Successful! Going to be a pretty decent year this year.
ismith
48461bbc1c983664.jpg

I am successful also, I have applyed in NM for 16 yrs without a tag, It took me two yrs in montana woohoooo!!!!!!!!!
nmbighorn

No 700 MT antelope tag for me, but I won't complain too much since I will be hunting sheep in CO in 25 days.

Got my 620 tag for Lope. Anyone on here got any pictures of some big lope taken from that area? Just want to get the blood pumping seeing some big ole stink goats.

There's been a F&G mistake- Muley- you got my tag. Can you call 'em and get it straightened out?

Here's last year's little one:
488f4fb259806afa.jpg

He was running with a solid 15"-er, but the big one stayed guarded by two does for the entire time I had shot opportunity. Being the last day of the hunt and my first 'lope, I swung back and bagged this one.
Saw plently of big 'ole toads, a few approaching the 80's, but it was late in the season and they were spooookey. Good luck on your hunt!

Ed

Thanks Ed I think I will be heading out alot scouting for a big one. Have seen some nice ones but nothing giant yet. Just trying to figure out if I want to shoot a wide one or a tall one. I think that they both are really cool. Have a wide one spotted now but also have about a 15er spotted also. What would you do. Did you draw a tag for 620?

Bryan

I went 0 for 5 in Montana this year. First year in 8 that I drew nothing. If it were me, I'd go for height and mass, those wide ones never quite did it for me. On the other hand, look at the TROPHY dink I shot!

Hey last day sometimes it is hard to find a big boy on the last day. I am hoping to tag out on a big one first weekend before they all get chased around and are so spooky that you will not even get close. Well too bad on the draw. This is the first year that I have put in for the tag with 0 points and still drew I was pretty excited. Well hope your other hunts go good. I will post a pic when I get a big one.

Got mine...but it was dang near guaranteed.... 900 series archery tag... Cant wait to get one with my bow! Do Not Care about size! That can wait a year!

Good luck all

Got mine, same unit I've hunted for several years. Going for a "threepeat" on bucks with my bow.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom