The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine the beatings old Slick Willy has taken the last couple days? He will need a trauma surgeon.

Hildabeast im betting is in full rage seeing what's going on and who it happening for and that it didnt for her.

Bills not in great health I hope she doesnt kill the old boy off.

I just hope for the best and I mean that. I think some people get crazy over this and that isn't good at all. In 4 years we get another chance to vote.

I just hope for the best and I mean that. I think some people get crazy over this and that isn't good at all. In 4 years we get another chance to vote.

Amen.

I dont know who my neighbors voted for. I dont know who the super good woman at the C store voted for. I dont know who the coach of my kids teams voted for.

It sucks that the MSM and big tech constantly pit us against each other. And in reality they dont believe it either, it just pays well so they play a character.

that's what spineless republicans have been saying for decades while they get their asses handed to them by ruthless lawless leftwingers....this is the completion of the coup....

Here we go...... It’s always got to go to name calling! Well, I’m sure glad the political forum is gone. I can only imagine what I’d be forced to read. I’ll lock this one instead of delete so you all know why the political forum is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom