The DOJ/FBI would never do that

They should also arrest the Arizona Secretary of State then. This last election their literature said polls close at 700. Many closed at 4.

Misinformation, no different than what this turkey did.

The deep state disagrees with you.

Yes.

He posted a tweet that in order to vote, they needed only type Hillary.

And it was so dangerous, it took 4 years to figure it out.

Thank God for the deep state

"Ricky Vaughn" had 58,000 followers.

I'm sure at least 7 were women and 4 black.

And, for that he got 7 months.

Hunter Biden, buys a gun illegally, throws it in a garbage can across from a school, and gets immunity to all FUTURE prosecutions.

Thank God Ricky Vaughn was captured. They should put him next to El Chapo in the Unabombers old cell.

Messed with Hillary, Sure hope he doesn't get depressed at the same time as all the guards take a nap in the cell where the cameras were broken.

Last edited:
Yes.

He posted a tweet that in order to vote, they needed only type Hillary.

And it was so dangerous, it took 4 years to figure it out.

Thank God for the deep state

"Ricky Vaughn" had 58,000 followers.

I'm sure at least 7 were women and 4 black.

And, for that he got 7 months.

Hunter Biden, buys a gun illegally, throws it in a garbage can across from a school, and gets immunity to all FUTURE prosecutions.

Thank God Ricky Vaughn was captured. They should put him next to El Chapo in the Unabombers old cell.

Messed with Hillary, Sure hope he doesn't get depressed at the same time as all the guards take a nap in the cell where the cameras were broken.
So, once again the ends justify the means. You should consider a higher bar.:)

I’m not a Clinton guy and say what about them, but they were good at the game. Didn’t hear a bunch of blubbering on the stand from their jilted ex’s ;)

So, once again the ends justify the means. You should consider a higher bar.:)

I’m not a Clinton guy and say what about them, but they were good at the game. Didn’t hear a bunch of blubbering on the stand from their jilted ex’s ;)

Are you seriously implying that this guy is the ONLY guy to post stuff like that? Ever read Babylon bee?

No chit they are good at suiciding folks. Damn good. Not real sure that's the bar we want set. Say what you want, but I'm not sure Trump knows over 30 folks who've died via suicide. That pandemic has a tendency to shut folks up.

Are you seriously implying that this guy is the ONLY guy to post stuff like that? Ever read Babylon bee?

No chit they are good at suiciding folks. Damn good. Not real sure that's the bar we want set. Say what you want, but I'm not sure Trump knows over 30 folks who've died via suicide. That pandemic has a tendency to shut folks up.
By no means am I implying anything of the sort. I have no idea why he was singled out by The Deep State, but my guess is he’s another genius who’s cows have come home to roost.

And I have no illusions about the politization of The Deep State. It depends more on which ends/means your team roots for. ;)

Not that anyone here gives two chits about the truth, but Mackey's sentence had nothing whatsoever to do with Clinton.

Tucker is still tying his azz off like always.

By no means am I implying anything of the sort. I have no idea why he was singled out by The Deep State, but my guess is he’s another genius who’s cows have come home to roost.

And I have no illusions about the politization of The Deep State. It depends more on which ends/means your team roots for. ;)

I'm of the if you're too stupid to vote, you shouldn't. Be that #Hillary or hanging chads

I'm of the if you're too stupid to vote, you shouldn't. Be that #Hillary or hanging chads
I agree, and it crossed my mind that some of these victims might fall into that bucket. It was still intent to deceive though, and you know what Jesus says about that.

I agree, and it crossed my mind that some of these victims might fall into that bucket. It was still intent to deceive though, and you know what Jesus says about that.

"If at first you don't succeed....""?

But then I'm still waiting for Rachel Maddow to interview those Russian hookers in Hillary's story she planted in the media.

I happy though.

The DOJ/FBI captured this fugitive. And they wacked that old cripple in in Provo.

Now I'm sure the focus will be on finding who Ghislaine sex trafficked to

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom