the end game

?

deaths.jpg

if this goes on too long....and we don't get those locus's sprayed that death by starvation number is gonna go way up....

Focal point.
DICTIONARY
Search for a word
search_grey600_24dp.png

lo·cus
/ˈlōkəs/
See definitions in:
All
Genetics
Mathematics

noun
  1. 1.
    TECHNICAL
    a particular position, point, or place.
    "it is impossible to specify the exact locus in the brain of these neural events"
  2. 2.
    MATHEMATICS
    a curve or other figure formed by all the points satisfying a particular equation of the relation between coordinates, or by a point, line, or surface moving according to mathematically defined conditions.

Focal point.
DICTIONARY
Search for a word
search_grey600_24dp.png

lo·cus
/ˈlōkəs/
See definitions in:
All
Genetics
Mathematics

noun
  1. 1.
    TECHNICAL
    a particular position, point, or place.
    "it is impossible to specify the exact locus in the brain of these neural events"
  2. 2.
    MATHEMATICS
    a curve or other figure formed by all the points satisfying a particular equation of the relation between coordinates, or by a point, line, or surface moving according to mathematically defined conditions.

Trying to figure out how that plays into spraying and starvation. I must be missing something obvious..

I can't help myself, I was a Hall Monitor.

I think Homer was reefering to the plagues of insects in the on deck circle. I'm a glass half full guy, so I see food.

I saw the stories about locus.

Good gawd.

Africa really is cursed

right....aircraft from all over the world were headed there to help with pesticide applications....covid-19 has stopped all that and the media is totally ignoring it now....the media would be interested if all the victims were white...and if Trump could be blamed

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom