The Finals

muzz

Long Time Member
OK lets do a poll, Who in their right mind wants the Lakers? And who wants the Pistons?

I say pistons

mouse.gif

The Pistons will finish their work on the Geritol Club!!!
a*r

A bad day hunting is better than a Good Day at Work!!

I want the Lakers!!!, but it really won't change my life either way.. Detroit has out played the Lakers and is very deserving if they can close them out...It's not over yet!

THE MAIL MAN IS GONNA BE IN A BAD MOOD IF HE DOESN'T GET HIS 'RING'!!!

HE'S DEFINATELY GONNA NEED A HUNTING TRIP AFTER THE FINALS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat NOT REALLY CARING WHICH TEAM WINS!!!

NO CONTEST!!! Pistons will "#####-slap" the Lakers. Malone and Payton are hasbeens, and Kobe and Shaq will never totally get along. Time to rebuild!!!

I am bias, I want the Pistons to win so Kobe will get pissed off at the Lakers and come sign with the Phoenix Suns in the off season. Go Suns!!

Now that the Lakers are safely out of it (I think), GO PISTONS! I heard Kobe is going to NY next year although I would like to see him in Phoenix to.

As for basketball... Oh I guess anybody but the Lakers.

Where is Kobe going next year? To Jail in Colorado.

BeanMan

Pistons....No Fakers!! Funny how I loved Payton when he was with the Sup's but not I can't stand the baby!!

So now that the Lakers lost, how long will it take for this team to break up? Message to KOBE... Phx is a dry Heat.... Come play with the Suns!!!!!

First of all, I gotta hand it to BeanMan. "I don't care who ya are, that was funny!"

Second of all, I gotta say, "Ha Ha Kobe! That crow is some nasty tastin' sh*% huh?!"

Couldn't of happened to a better Team! The Lakers got their jocks handed to 'em on a platter. Malone, so much for riding on the coattails of a championship caliber team just for the sake of getting your damn ring. Would you honestly feel like you deserved it seeing as you didn't play half the season, and then didn't even suit up for the final game? What a pansy!

Jackson, I guess you're not as immortal as you think you are! Ha Ha!

Eyeguard

I think Kobe will sign with Philly. I heard something recently about an even trade between Kobe and AI.
-Raptor

Hell it don't matter where Kobe goes, the leauge is full of them monkeys, there a dime a dozen. I am with Larry Bird.

mouse.gif

The NBA is a joke... has nothing to do with talent... its usually how big you are Shaq is a joke! IM so glade they lost.. to a team that knows how to play team basketball! The lakers do not know how to play as a team! Now college basketball thats true basketball and much better to watch!

e_h,

I agree with you completely, and you make a good point. It's a shame they're taking more and more kids straight out of high school for the NBA. They never learn fully the "team" concept like they would if they played college ball. The motivation is totally different. A college coach will bench you if you're not contributing to the team effort. The ultimate goal is to take the NCAA title with no $$$ involved. In the NBA, sure the national title is great, but if you're making enough $$$, and the focal point of your team, who cares? Look at LeBron. He is making buco $, playing on a shitty team. Do you think he cares? Hell no! As long as he keeps getting the paychecks, as well as the attention, I doubt it.

EG

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom