The Fonz RIP

Don't know 264?

A Couple years ago somebody here on MM reported him dead!

But it was all a Rumor then!

Don't know about now?

No need to Apologize!

I Read Where He's Dead!

And Read where He's not!

48414E40-3C32-4D2B-A4A3-C3EC5ED438DA.jpeg

More Fake News from people who believe everything they read on Facebook.

Winkler is still alive, still tweeting, still not a member of NRA, still not a Trump fan.

Will you still wish him RIP when he dies?

Screenshot_20210102-001439_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sources and quotes proving its Fake News and identifying where it came from can be found below...

On another forum I frequent people are always posting those email chains and I cringe every time I read one. The latest was a Florida Sheriff (Grady) telling a newspaper they fired 100 and some odd times at a perp because that's all the bullets they had that day. That part was true. It happened in 2006 when an officer and his dog were ambushed and killed by a gang banger.

The unbelievable part was that the coroner supposedly said something to the effect of "the suspect died of natural causes. When you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die".

More Fake News from people who believe everything they read on Facebook.

Winkler is still alive, still tweeting, still not a member of NRA, still not a Trump fan.

Will you still wish him RIP when he dies?

View attachment 21510

Sources and quotes proving its Fake News and identifying where it came from can be found below...

75DD220F-24E7-4383-AF9D-78AD6BD0869E.jpeg

I doubt any liberal is offended by far-right conspiratorialists falling for Fake News over and over again.

It does however likely contribute to their elitist attitude. It's hard to take somebody seriously when that person considers their high school locker buddy's memes as their best source of information.

It also doesn't help when the same people that tell everybody Henry Winkler died also tell them about vaccines, elections, and deep state... which they also learn about from Facebook posts and memes.

There's a lesson to be learned here about sourcing your information, but I doubt it will sink in.
I know. It's ridiculous. All over MSM I hear the phrase "President elect Biden". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I doubt any liberal is offended by far-right conspiratorialists falling for Fake News over and over again.

It does however likely contribute to their elitist attitude. It's hard to take somebody seriously when that person considers their high school locker buddy's memes as their best source of information.

It also doesn't help when the same people that tell everybody Henry Winkler died also tell them about vaccines, elections, and deep state... which they also learn about from Facebook posts and memes.

There's a lesson to be learned here about sourcing your information, but I doubt it will sink in.

Well I didn't tell you Henry Winkler died so maybe what I tell you will start to sink in, but I doubt it.

Pretty political, but your safe. You have the golden pass.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom