the great wanna be cowboy experiment is coming to an end...

wy incognito

I won't bother to add links here but if you've followed the Wyoming corner crossing case you'll see that it's just about over for the pretend opioid cowboy. "All the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again".....congrats to the likes of Buzz H, JM77 and the Missouri 4 - well done, gentlemen!

I won't bother to add links here but if you've followed the Wyoming corner crossing case you'll see that it's just about over for the pretend opioid cowboy. "All the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again".....congrats to the likes of Buzz H, JM77 and the Missouri 4 - well done, gentlemen!
So now you’re for corner crossing Guy? You’re like a blister, show up after the work has been done.

So now you’re for corner crossing Guy? You’re like a blister, show up after the work has been done.
you exhibit signs of stunted growth, both physically and mentally. One would think that you're the whelp of a crack whore. To further dwell into your issues so that help can be found, could you tell us about your mother?! Meanwhile, let's talk about your unhealthy obsession with Guy Eastman. Is it deep hate or perhaps some really psychotic and sick romantic interest that you hold for Mr. Eastman? Instead of being a 24/7 cowardly internet parasite, consider this: instead of talking about the man (Eastman), talk to the man. Yea...takes guts, I know....google up his ph # and give a jingle

you exhibit signs of stunted growth, both physically and mentally. One would think that you're the whelp of a crack whore. To further dwell into your issues so that help can be found, could you tell us about your mother?! Meanwhile, let's talk about your unhealthy obsession with Guy Eastman. Is it deep hate or perhaps some really psychotic and sick romantic interest that you hold for Mr. Eastman? Instead of being a 24/7 cowardly internet parasite, consider this: instead of talking about the man (Eastman), talk to the man. Yea...takes guts, I know....google up his ph # and give a jingle
No fences here!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom