"The Hunt" TV show

Feleno

Long Time Member
Anyone else see it?
By far one of the better hunting shows on TV. Helluva lot better than the TV show "Kodiak". I'm a brown bear junkie so it was cool to see some familiar guides on Kodiak and some real action. And that girl Hillary was IMPRESSIVE! Only downside of the show was switching back and forth between the hunts to much.

It was more realistic, but I would disagree with the way they use the predator call ,I hunted their in 2005 and my guide would only use the call if that was the bear you wanted to take other wise you might have to shoot a bear you don't like.

It was OK. I just don't like it as much when they do not show the hit. I really don't care for the cliff hanger wait till next week bull either. The girls waders were a perfect fit though.....

Saw it last night and liked it. Like anything, they make drama where there isn't any but they had cool footage. My wife wants some of those UA yoga pants she had on!

I watched it last night also. A re-run I guess. It's good, especially for main stream cable.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom