?The Hunt Vol. 1 Noth?n but Elk? DVD

P

Prism

LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-07 AT 05:49PM (MST)[p]Just got this DVD and watched it last night. Without a doubt some of the the best elk footage I've ever seen on a DVD.

It was filmed on the San Juan unit and captures the most exciting, clean, and full color footage of the country and elk of any DVD I've ever seen.

I'm a muley man by heart but this DVD got my elk blood pumping!

There's a hunt with a lady that doesn't shoot anything, but passes on some huge bulls with the muzzleloader. Even though she doesn't kill it's probably one of the funnest hunts to watch on the DVD.

There's plenty of in your face kill shots too. Probably the best elk only DVD of the last couple of years.

Kudos to Black Predator and Blanding Boy. I took a minute last night to watch this video "The Hunt" volume 1. What a rush, Finally someone has captuerd the adrenaline rush of being in the middle of a rut!! This is truly the most entertaining elk hunt video I have in my library. Not a how to video. However, the footage and cinematography are the best.
Again congratulations on giving us more than a hunter with a bull killed off camera and some summer footage. Thanks for taking us into the middle of the storm and letting us look the herd bull eye to eye. This ain't your common Moss covered video!!!
Travis Sparks

How about it Founder!
I like to buy from and support MM.com
Any chance you will be carring this DVD any time soon?

All I can say about this video is WOW!! What an intense hour and half of incredibly awesome elk footage. I believe they have some one in a million footage on this video. The cool thing is it's on public land.
I have over 150 hunting vidoes in my library and "Noth'n but Elk" is my favorite elk video. And the guys that produced the video are very friendly, down-to-earth, and they sure as heck know how to hunt elk!!
I suggest every hunter get this video, even if you don't hunt elk!!

Some very intense footage. I really enjoyed the clip of the guy that looks at the camera bug-eyed wondering what to do because there is 50 cows and 20 bulls coming right his way through some thick vegetation. Although he nevers shoots, it is ear-blasting and some amazing footage.

What I liked about the video:
No Editing, No pretend add-ons, Excellent video quality, Big Bulls, Humane kills, I could go on.....

What I didn't like about the video:

Too short and I wasn't there!

Good job Blanding Boy and Black_Predator!

WOW!!! What a great DVD!!! My boys and I watched it over the weekend. I have to say... this is the BEST elk hunting footage that I have ever seen. There are some amazing sequences that we had to rewind a few times and watch over again. You guys did a phenomenal job putting this together. I'm ready for the hunt series volume 2!!!!!

Don

I now have the DVD thanks to the MM store.
I been watching it in 30 minuite intervals while on my nightly Ellipitical session. It's been a great motivator as time has been flying by.
I echo what others have said, Great footage & intense action!
It's got me motivated to apply again for the San Juan with my 1 under max points & to call BTO when I draw!
It a must have DVD!

I just watched this video tonight and it's without a doubt the best elk hunting video I have watched in a long time! The footage is incredible and the the hunters are actually excited when they harvest an animal. The video is all elk hunting and it doesn't have half an hour of pre-season or winter range footage. Most of the footage is up close and personal with good video quality. I would definitely add this one to your collection. Great job BTO....I can't wait for volume 2 to come out!

Wow! I just watched it and I gota say the BTO guides can get their clients up in the action! Loved that heard with all the bulls screamming non stop, Loved it!
The hunt where the gal passed up all the bulls was something too :) She had me shaking my head but I liked it :)

Just got mine, and it was amazing. I felt like I was back on my hunt with BTO. I gotta get that tag again. I am off the waiting period next year for elk, so I am back in the game. I figure, oh, 65 or 67 I well be there again. I am 34 now. Travis will be hauling me around once again. Can't wait for the next one.

Jason "The Big Ol' Muley"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom