the itch

4x4elk

Any one ealse out there getting the itch already??? For all you perverts not that icth! The one thats is saying hunt over and over. This last week i bet i have shot 300 arrows. I have not shot like this in years. Only 2 more months left to go here in wyoming. Can't wait to see what tags i drew or if i am going genral. No matter really just as long as it's hunting right....

I've been scratching the itch ever since the season ended last year on December 31st! As you, I've been shooting regularly and waiting for the WY antelope draw results to see if I can add another archery tag to my pile for the year!
Good luck.

Lien2

I can't hardly wait. I think about it just about all day long every day now. We only have 8 weeks left here in Ut. as well, so it will be here right on top of us soon.
I have been shooting weekly for prob three months or so now.
redelkarcher>>>----------------->

Three more week for draw results here in AZ!!!!! Ive been out every nite and Sunday at the range shooting the 3ds with more people from the bow shop going with me every nite and on the way home I hit the forest looking for Deer!!!! No Sleep This Hunting Season!!!!!!! SHARLIN

58 days, 58 days, 58 days WOO BOY! ITS GETTING CLOSE!!!

Kirby

When in doubt, floor it.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you find a big stick.

Archery antelope starts mid August where I am. A perfect warmer upper for elk. The wapiti will look like school buses after hunting antelope.

Thanks 4x4Elk! Unfotunatley working in an archery shop I dont have as much time as everyone else to hunt.But I get to listen to all the stories , get lots of info, help everyone to get out there.Thats why I say no sleep this hunting season, because every minute Im not working Ill be hunting!>>>>>>>>>Sharlin

Well girl that explains why you are going sleeples. I always wanted to do an archery shop but i was always would be gone during the money time so i will keep others in buisness. I also drew my elk tag for wyoming hopfully this will be the first of many elk with a bow if not i'll go old school and giv'em lead poisining Mack

I know you wouldnt cheat bow hunting is to much fun! Good luck on your Elk!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>Sharlin

no i won't cheat! but i have all of september with the bow. but if i don't get him then he gets the lead in oct... it is just a back up plan hopfully! i also found out i won a free shoulder mount for a deer.. i have not had this kinda luck for quite a while but i guess it comes and it go's. so now i have to hold out for a good buck and that will be done with my bow. have a good one mack

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom