The left does not care about the constitution.....

The are pure evil.
I have no respect for any Democrats or anyone that gives the Democrat machine fuel.
👆

They all seriously disgust me. If we had any real republicans that had some balls we would do the same **** to all the fking dem liars and cheats. Of course, they would cry like the little bitches they are and say we are weaponizing the justice system against them, even though they are always doing what they claim the other side is doing. Can any idiot dem see the hypocrisy?

For the dems who may read this….do you honestly believe what is happening is in anyway fair or good for this country? Can you honestly not see the double standard? Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Swallowell, Biden, Myorkas, Garland….if any republican would have done what any of these idiots have done how much outrage would there be? Be honest if you can.

Last edited:
They lie when they say they do.....they lie when they swear an oath to protect it....

They swear an oath to protect *their* version of the constitution. All that 'bad information' is bad only because it doesn't fit their narrative.

They swear an oath to protect *their* version of the constitution. All that 'bad information' is bad only because it doesn't fit their narrative.

So I guess NPR’s misinformation on Covid, the laptop, Russian collusion, etc was what?

I really can’t comprehend how the left can see, or simply don’t care, about their hypocrisy. For the supposed “educated” class, they sure are stupid.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom