The List

vichris

- A ?reverend and mentor? who GD?s America...
- A wife who has never been ?proud? of America...
- A man who runs on transparency ? then seals his college records - to prove it...
- A man who claims citizenship ? then hires a team of lawyers - to secure it...
- A man who would attempt to destroy another life ? simply for asking a question he should have answered...
- A man who campaigns on eight years of runaway spending and a deficit ? then quadruples it in less than 100 days...
- A man who bans lobbyist ? then attempts to hire one...
- A man who condemns cheats and dishonesty ? then appoints one to run the treasury...
- A man who vows to find all of the tax cheats in this country ? but fails to turn around and confront one...
- A man who has never held a job ? but the most important one in the world...
- A man who feels hard work should pay ? for those who choose not to work?
- A man who's ability to speak ? is dictated by his ability to read?.
- A man who feels government can solve the problems it faces ? while addressing everything but the problems it created?
- A man who signs a contract ? but does not read it....
- A man who runs a government ? the opposite way he runs his home?
- A man who preaches ?equality for all? ? then targets 5% unequally...
- A man who pledges to reduce the tax for 95% - then raises them for 100%...
- A man who feels all have the right to own a home ? even if they can not pay for it?.
- A man who speaks of responsible behavior ? then throws a party every Wednesday night....
- A man who tells me to show fiscal responsibility ? then borrows and spends money he doesn't have....
- A man who loans my money to a bank ? then refuses to allow that bank to repay me my money....
- A man who loans my money to a car company ? then gives majority ownership to the autoworkers union who bankrupted it...
- A man who supports failure ?in? this country ? while promoting failure ?of? this country...
- A man who speaks of practical solutions ? using impractical methods?
- A man who shows me nothing for my money that he spent ? and tells me it's ?my patriotic duty? to give him more...
- A man who has never run a business ? but would like to tell me how to run mine...
- A man who would operates the highest office in the land ? similar to the way the mafia operates the lowest...
- A man who pledges allegiance to the constitution ? then null and voids a perfectly legal contract protected by it...
- A man who follows the belief that upholding the immigration laws of America ? is unpatriotic and un-American...
- A man who turns his back on this countries friends ? while embracing this countries sworn enemies...
- A man who is willing to provided for those who attacked this country ? while degrading those trying to defend it...
- A man who would even think of not providing for this countries fallen ? after his order fell them...
- A man who ?voices? free choice ? then systematically seeks to silence the voiceless...
- A man who pleads for Gods blessing of America ? then destroys the greatest gift ever given to it....

A man who was elected the president of the USA by the majority of American voters in legal free election. get over it.

>A man who was elected the
>president of the USA by
>the majority of American voters
>in legal free election. get
>over it.

A man who didn't steal the election like GWB and his supreme court buddies did in 2000....

How's that zigga????

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

"A man who was elected the president of the USA by the majority of American voters in legal free election. get over it."

Question: How's that stimulus going for you guys?
Question: Then Barry will take full responsibilty for his behavior and actions since Jan 20, 2009?
I'm over it, but want an accounting...

Stop Global Whining

"Question: Then Barry will take full responsibilty for his behavior and actions since Jan 20, 2009?"

Yep and the libs are going to hold him fully accountable to the same standard they did the last administration.... Terry

Yep and the libs are going
>to hold him fully accountable
>to the same standard they
>did the last administration.... Terry
>

LOL, Now thats one of the funniest things I've heard in quiet a while.

A man who's brought dude more carnal pleasure than his vintage collection of Jugs magazine.

"Question: Then Barry will take full responsibilty for his behavior and actions since Jan 20, 2009?"

Actually you have to take it back a little further than 1/20/09. He voted FOR (as opposed to his normal "present") the original stimulus package when Bush was still president last fall.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom