THE Mortgage Problems

Packout

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-18-09 AT 01:17PM (MST)[p]So I need to rant. I did and we'll just leave it at that......

You really didn't miss much. It was just the same thing 50% of us have to rant about and the other 50% have to rejoice in. It dealt with wealth redistribution, and my neighbor. You know the guy who bought his home in the late 1990s and watched its value more than double over the next 10 years, allowing him to refinance and suck out his equity so he could buy his cabin and atvs and new ski boat and take his family on vacation to luxury resorts. All those toys were bought using his mortgage monies, so on paper it looks like it is just a home mortgage. Fast forward to today and we find that the guy will now, most likely, qualify for a revalued mortgage and lower his payment.

You know, it really shouldn't bother me. I am just a hard working guy who never sucked the system dry. I should be happy this guy now has more money availible to buy gas so he can drive down to his cabin and ride his wheeler or take his boat out on the lake, which will "stimulate" the economy. I sure wish the gov't would buy me a cabin and a boat and an atv and...... Well you get the idea.

Nice site by the way. Get that moose tag drawn.

-------------------------
www.sagebasin.com
-------------------------

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom