shed1.jpg

shed10.jpg

shed11.jpg

shed2.jpg

shed3.jpg

shed4.jpg

shed5.jpg

shed6.jpg

Those are some great shots. I love seing sheds laying where they had fallen. Those are from earlier spring months right? I can't imagine some of those getting away from the crowds.

shedcrazy,

Those are some awesome antlers,thanks for the picture.

That looks like it would be good terrain for shed hunting,is it southern Utah?

Yes these antlers were picked not too many hours after they hit dirt i can tell you that much. No they dont stay there long where I go. Sorry i cannot reveal the location of my shed source , however, if you have been there , you will know exactly where it is at.

shedcrazy

Man those are niiiiiiiiiice! I like that drop down mainbeam! That sucker is sweeeeeet! Nice pictures.

later, MM

just had to tag it again so the new guys can have a gander plus im gettin all excited about gettin out again

Shed:)

Too many bone freaks out there getting anxious. Thanks for the pics, they are nice, we are all ready for some action. Hey, that red soil is familiar? Just kidding! One day I will scan some pics to share but I have no time to do it.

Great as they lay pics!! Nice looking ground. We are usually up to our rearend in snow to pick them up as soon as they drop! Course that don't stop the hardcore's. Are those bike tracks I see in some of those?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom