the other important thing in October

B

bigbacks

Well its time for the fall classic and my Red Sox are probably going to take the wildcard again. Is anyone with me hoping they meet and beat the damn Yankees in the ALCS? Will they end the curse this year or is it going to go on forever? Come on Sox fans where are ya?

My Bro-in-law and I are both rooting for the RedSox. I hate the Yankee's!

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

I hope the Cubs and Red Sox both lose, Give us somthing to talk about, I know all you guys want to see your teams win.. But they would just be another team then.. No more Loveable Loser tag..

Dude,theres nothing lovable about being a loser,for once I would like to see the Yankee fans crying in their beer.

Been a Braves fan since I was 12 (23yrs now) so they are my favorite team. My second favorite team is anybody who beats the Yanks!!! Go Sox!!!!!

CPSANDMAN
"The Buck stops here...I hope!"

WHO CARES ABOUT THE YANKS OR THE SOX.... MY CARDS WILL TAKE THEM APART IN THE SERIES.
-G4

Well, if it cant be the sox then I'm with ya on the cards,Honestly I think they'll beat anyone this year. Too many weapons.

well I have always wondered this.

Why wear red sox when you can wear WHITE SOX?:p
elk4her LOL

One of the only two teams that have a longer championship drought than the red sox. If you cheer for them in public you must be a true fan, one of these days one of the so called loveable loosers has got to come out on top. Dont you think?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-04 AT 05:23PM (MST)[p]Now I know I will take a lot of heat for this....but....I really dont care. :) Everyone is just jealous!! :)

GO YANKEES!!!!

I've been a Yankees fan since birth and am glad to see them win their 7th Division title in a row. They are untouchable. Im thiking the Yankees will be facing either the Cards or the Dodgers in the World Series, with the Bronx Bombers taking it in less than 6 games. I love this time of year....the night games at Yankee Stadium.....when the Ghosts of October return....there is something magical about it!!

TUFF!!!!

Oh yeah, just for all the Red Sox Fans.....THE CURSE WILL CONTINUE!!!

Tuffbucker,
As much as I hate the Yankees I have to give you your props because you're a lifer...been pulling for em since you were a kid so I can't knock you. I'm the same with my Braves...over 20yrs now cheering for the same team. What I hate are the bandwagon fans the yankees and the Braves draw. All those people without a spine that cheer the team thats winning. Eventhough I won't knock you I hope the yanks get clobbered }> (mostly because they have beat my Braves too many times when it counted for the big trophy). Anyway...I'll say it again GO BRAVES!!!!

CPSANDMAN
"The Buck stops here...I hope!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom