The Pocatello Valley area of Utah is beautiful…

Buckfever34

Just returned from my first mule deer hunt in the state of Utah. I always wanted to chase velvet mulies and finally had the chance. CWMU tag. Lots of moisture this year. Water everywhere I glassed.

Went in with the goal of killing a buck that was in full velvet; which would be a first for me. Looked at probably 25-30 different bucks. This was the biggest one I found. I’m sure there was probably a bigger one in the area, but he’s a darn good hider cause we picked every canyon apart. It was a five day hunt and bad weather was moving in. The rest is history.

Beautiful country up there. Nice area and nice people, too. I think I will add Idaho on my list of areas to hunt as well. I enjoyed the view as I looked north.

Back to the office now for a couple weeks before Wyoming. There’s gonna be a lot of daydreaming between now and then wishing I was back up in Muley country.

I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend.

Bless you all, Clint

1617493F-57A1-4466-818A-769972B4F697.jpeg

71627AD9-EA31-4107-804E-3F35AFABBBA8.jpeg

8BE832E2-191B-4123-B590-DCB593C9973D.jpeg

Nice. Thanks for the pics. If your heel ever hurts from a blister, just remember this cat. “The Dr says I should have come in a couple days ago!!”

This video turns my stomach…..so does the pic of the foot. Haha.

IMG_0310.png

Just returned from my first mule deer hunt in the state of Utah. I always wanted to chase velvet mulies and finally had the chance. CWMU tag. Lots of moisture this year. Water everywhere I glassed.

Went in with the goal of killing a buck that was in full velvet; which would be a first for me. Looked at probably 25-30 different bucks. This was the biggest one I found. I’m sure there was probably a bigger one in the area, but he’s a darn good hider cause we picked every canyon apart. It was a five day hunt and bad weather was moving in. The rest is history.

Beautiful country up there. Nice area and nice people, too. I think I will add Idaho on my list of areas to hunt as well. I enjoyed the view as I looked north.

Back to the office now for a couple weeks before Wyoming. There’s gonna be a lot of daydreaming between now and then wishing I was back up in Muley country.

I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend.

Bless you all, Clint

View attachment 119021

View attachment 119022

View attachment 119023
Beautiful buck, congrats!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom