The Rapture Came Already!

alp75

Very Active Member
I was sitting at my computer taking a reservation. In the background I can hear my wife and boys. By the time I was done with the reservation the house was completely quiet. I walked around the house and no sign of my wife or boys. Upstairs, downstairs, the car was still in the driveway. I even took a walk around the property and nothing. I got thinking, I guess the rapture did happen and I was left behind. A few minutes later Amy walked in. She had walked the boys to a neighbors house to play with their kids. hahaha

I was out doing yard work with my son.
The fun part, hacking and chopping & pruning was done, and the real work, raking, sweeping and cleaning up the mess was just starting when "poof" the boy just disappeared.

I'm thinking "rapture" ?

But I as soon as I had the mess cleaned up, Poof, the boy appeared again.

It's like magic I tell ya.

I woke up this morning to the lawn mower going past my window. I looked out and saw my 15 year old daughter mowing the lawn. I jsut knew the world was coming to an end then. By the time I got dressed my 18 year old daughter was mowing the back lawn and the 15 year old was weed eating the front. I immediately got on my knees and started to repent!!!! Scared the hell out of me.

It's always an adventure!!!

A friend of mine said that maybe we should put a couple pairs of shoes, pants, and a shirt out on the sidewalk to really freak people out! The problem is, they would prolly get stole cause only the sinners are left.

>A friend of mine said that
>maybe we should put a
>couple pairs of shoes, pants,
>and a shirt out on
>the sidewalk to really freak
>people out! The problem
>is, they would prolly get
>stole cause only the sinners
>are left.

LMAO....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom