the real hoytme

S

stinkystomper

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-10 AT 10:11PM (MST)[p]It has come to my attention that bart has formed his own utah sportsmans conservation group. I have tried to drop this issue but bart has since forced me to move beyond simple forgivness.
Bart is attacking Don Peay accusing him of profiting from sportsmen and stealing from us all. I am apauled Bart is doing this when he is a KNOWN thief and scam artist. How do I know this? please read carefully below

Please be aware I have all the email correspondences from Bart which included contracts he had drawn up and checks I wrote in his name which were cashed. Following is the hard undeniable evidence I have on hand to prove the above statements.

In October of 2008 I started working out the details to hunt for elk in utah for the 2009 season. I contacted Bart Hansen and arranged for him to outfit my hunt. The agreed upon services were as follows.
Bart would supply his services as guide, douglas Peterson would be a secondary guide, he assured me that wyatt bowles of mossback guides and outfitters would quit mossback and act as my spotter. In addition the individual know on the UWN as treehuntnhugger would be the camp cook. He would provide a cabin located in antimony as the main logding for the hunt and an additional tented camp with a camper in order to make us mobile. He agreed to provide the fuel and food for the hunt. Douglas Peterson was to be paid $450/day for 10 days. Wyatt would be paid $200/day for 10 days. Ray carter was moved to camp cook in place of treehuntnhugger at a rate of $150/day. In addition he agreed to prescout the area before my hunt starting september 1st. the agreed upon price was $19,500. I sent Bart a check for $29,500 and agreed to pay the additional price of my auction tag once we knew what it was out of my own pocket. The tag ended up costing my $15,000 so the total for the hunt was $35,000. Bart didn't scout the Dutton but one time with John Anderson for a day and a half. He did not show up september 1st to scout and met me on the Dutton 4 days before the hunt to show me around. At that time there was a lot of conflict going on and I told him I was going to try and go at my hunt alone for the first of the hunt. After discovering how difficult the hunt was I asked Bart to help me find elk. He left 2 days before the hunt started and never returned.

Why were there so many problems? Bart took the 29,500 less the 15,000 tag price and spent all the money. He never told doug he wasn't going to get paid and never told ray he wasn't going to get paid. I was also never told the camp cook wasn't going to arrive and that the mossback spotter was never going to show. Wyatt declined his offers and I did not find out about this until wyatt paid me a visit a month before my hunt. All the services bart had promised were withdrawn by bart himself. In addition the cabin we were to stay in was his friends cabin. He didn't even have the intention of paying his friend for use of his cabin. The only services bart was going to provide were his guide services and his friends (john anderson), guides assistant services.

Doug Peterson, Bart Hansen, Myself and my wife flew to Utah in august to prescout the area. This was the first time bart had been on the unit that year. Bart had no gas money so I had to pay for all meals, and gas for the trip. Again when bart met me before my hunt he had no gas money and again I had to pay for the gas. Upon questioning, Bart admitted he lost the money in a bad investment and had no money left. 2 days before the hunt started bart said he needed to go home and asked me if I would give him $20 for gas so he could get home. I said yes and asked if he could please come back up and help spot a bull for me. He said maybe and I never heard from him again. Bart himself admitted to me he blew the money in an investment and that he had no money to hire a spotter, campcook, or douglas peterson himself. 10 days prior to the hunt bart was assuring me Ray Carter, and Douglas Peterson would both be paid and would be on the hunt. He also had no money for scouting and I fronted him that money as well. I had to pay for all the fuel for the vehicles on my hunt as well as meals and camp food during the hunt. I spent nearly another $5000 on gas, meals and supplies for my hunt which meant my hunt ended up costing me $34,500!

My question to you BART is where is the $20,000 you stole from me?
You accuse Don Peay of stealing from sportsmen and having only greedy motives, yet I have proof I am willing to send any utah offical/person that you personally stole $20,000 from me. You are starting this new utah sporsmans conservation organization off the pretense that utah sportsmen are being robbed. Yet here you are the worst crook of them all. You planned on embezzeling that money from the get go and you knew it. You were all about conservation tags when their agenda fit in your pocket book but now you have changed sides in an attempt to demean don peay. The overall goal you seek is to win sfw converts, start your own organization and steal from the rest of the public. You have no proof of Don Peay's wrong doing but I have ample evidence of your wrong doing. I know for a fact I paid $1,200 for a land use permit and insurance for Ray Carter and Douglas Peterson to legally guide me on the dutton last year. They knew something was up and personally left your name off that permit since you refused for several months to purchas the proper legal documents in order to legally guide me on my hunt. I personally know you had no such insurance and had no such license yet you personally guided me on the Dutton in scouting activities which I have photographic proof of which is a serious wildlife violation. So my question to all you hoytme followers is this. If he stole $20,000 from one man, how much would he steal if he were in Don Peay's shoes? Take $100 and multiply it by the hundreds of thousands of potential members and I believe you have your very conservative answer.

So there you have it. If anyone reading this is a utah conservation officer and wishes to prosecute Bart Hansen to the full extend of the law please PM me and I will forward all the evidence you need to do so. I can't stand a man to call someone a liar, cheat, and fraud when that person is in fact that exact type of person themselves.

That's pretty messed up! I believe eventually, everyone will get what they deserve. I don't blame you for being pissed. Good luck man. Flush the crooked people out.

Stinkystomper, your only trying to do this because you hate the proposal. Your a dirty, rotten, filthy man. You want Bart to keep quiet and NOT go against the mighty machine (SFW).

You sound like a pathetic loser.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-10 AT 10:25PM (MST)[p]

LOL.....you are all douche bags.
r235295558.jpg

except for Punk

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Not sure whether to say Checkmate or Game/Set/Match.

A bit shallow on my part, but did you get a shot opportunity on a bull elk? Fate should have tossed you a bone after that mess!

eitehornhunter arent u the one who called me up demanding i send u 500 bucks or so to reimburse u for taking bart on his only scouting trip after i demanded he help somehow that means bart stole money from u as well yet ur defending him which means hes one heckuva politician

Everyone knew you were dying to tell the story....only a matter of time before you posted it on MM.

I had very little respect for you before, and during your hunt, now I have none.

Like I said Tony, do what you feel you got to do, and I will do like wise.

As for me starting my "own" conservation group, nothing could be further from the truth.

I am curious as to why Founder and the rest of the moderators have allowed such personal attacks to take place, hell one of the biggest attackers is a moderator himself. Are rules only enforced for certain folks? Just wondering.

Tony, I know you have my number, feel free to call anytime. Don't let Ray send you done the wrong road AGAIN.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-10 AT 10:55PM (MST)[p]>Everyone knew you were dying to
>tell the story....only a matter
>of time before you posted
>it on MM.
>
>I had very little respect for
>you before, and during your
>hunt, now I have none.
>

+1 Stinkystomper is showing us his true colors. Slamdunk is his friend, but somehow he doesn't enforce forum rules.

* No threads are allowed that single out an individual. If you have a problem with someone, or disagree with the way in which a person acts or what a person has done, take it up with them. DO NOT post it in our forums. Any messages that mention a persons name may be removed.

>That was funny Bart. Who lead
>who?

Hey, are you sure you know who I am?

>eitehornhunter arent u the one who
>called me up demanding i
>send u 500 bucks or
>so to reimburse u for
>taking bart on his only
>scouting trip after i demanded
>he help somehow that means
>bart stole money from u
>as well yet ur defending
>him which means hes one
>heckuva politician

Sorry, but you are jumping to conclusions here. Your desperate. I was never involved in your hunt.

What is the penalty in Utah for operating without proper paperwork? Slap on the wrist? What dollar amount bumps something up from misdemeanor? K-rap.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-10 AT 11:39PM (MST)[p]Operating without a business license and insurance is a state crime. Operating on forest land without a permit is a federal crime. I am sure it's more then just a slap on the wrist.

https://secure.utah.gov/bes/action/searchresults

There is the link that shows PRO was not a legal business in the State of Utah.

dont start with forum rules bart i believe u have personally been attacking don peay and those posts are still up so welcome to monster muleys ps ray has nothing to do with this

>Does it make you feel good
>to hide behind a screen
>name? What kind of man
>hides like that?

Would you like me to stick my head through your computer screen? What kind of man makes false statements against someone. Is that slander? Your trying to destoy one's character.

>dont start with forum rules bart
>i believe u have personally
>been attacking don peay and
>those posts are still up
>so welcome to monster muleys
>
> ps ray has
>nothing to do with this
>

Stinkystomper, you and Don Peay need to get a hotel together.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-10 AT 11:10PM (MST)[p]You have got to be joking Bart.
You can sit there and publicly blast Don Peay and his organization, but when it's YOU in the hot seat you want rules enforced?
Again.....hypocrisy.

If Founder sees fit to lock or delete these threads, he will.
I am in a catch 22 here because it was I who YOU screwed Bart! Nothing i have personaly stated against you is a rumor, hearsay or second hand information in the very least.

Who is sticking their neck out here and sacrificing my moderator position because of my dignity and future well being of other fellow members?? ME
And who came back on here hiding behind an alias and why?? YOU

Again and for the record-
I am all for new proposals to help the future elk herds and hunter opportunity, but my voice will NOT be heard through the lips of a liar and a theif.

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-10
>AT 11:10?PM (MST)

>
>You have got to be joking
>Bart.
>You can sit there and publicly
>blast Don Peay and his
>organization, but when it's YOU
>in the hot seat you
>want rules enforced?
>Again.....hypocrisy.
>
>If Founder sees fit to lock
>or delete these threads, he
>will.
>I am in a catch 22
>here because it was I
>who YOU screwed Bart! Nothing
>i have personaly stated against
>you is a rumor, hearsay
>or second hand information in
>the very least.
>
>Who is sticking their neck out
>here and sacrificing my moderator
>position because of my dignity
>and future well being of
>other fellow members?? ME
>And who came back on here
>hiding behind an alias and
>why?? YOU
>
>Again and for the record-
>I am all for new proposals
>to help the future elk
>herds and hunter opportunity, but
>my voice will NOT be
>heard through the lips of
>a liar and a theif.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

Then talk with him personally. No one needs to hear about your bitching on a public forum unless you guys are just trying to get attention. There is better ways to handle a situation.

I always heard MM was full of drama.

Integrity. Does anyone know what that means anymore?

the quality of possessing and steadfastly adhering to high moral principles or professional standards

Very sad in every direction. BB

BRAVO STINKY BRAVO... When all this went down in the first place I know you didn't prosecute because as you said then(you couldn't blame a guy for falling on hard times). And now that PRO, HOYTME or whatever his name is will be next year after he changes it again from all this just like last time is trying to do what he is doing I commend you for stepping up and calling a spade a spade. )+u have way more friends and supporters on here than these scumbags pretending to be something they're not. You brought your guns and stood by them! What have they done besides call you names? DBAGS I say!

EHH, if you really think i am just simply trying to get attention, you are sadly mistaken.
I get alert signals and pm's every single day from members wanting this and that nuked, or just plain asking lots of questions about various things.
Attention on these forums is the last thing i need, seriously.

I would have to beleive the needed "attention" is coming from someone who posts a thread of his own radio talk show broadcast.
But if i am wrong in saying that, i will apologize.

>EHH, if you really think i
>am just simply trying to
>get attention, you are sadly
>mistaken.
>I get alert signals and pm's
>every single day from members
>wanting this and that nuked,
>or just plain asking lots
>of questions about various things.
>
>Attention on these forums is the
>last thing i need, seriously.
>
>
>I would have to beleive the
>needed "attention" is coming from
>someone who posts a thread
>of his own radio talk
>show broadcast.
>But if i am wrong in
>saying that, i will apologize.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Well posting it on here makes you look like a fool. Like I said there is better way to deal with it instead of having it annouced to the whole forum and all it's guests. If your professional then you would deal with it in private. It makes you look bad as a person.

I believe most people would be doing more than bitching.This thread needs to stand for the sake of protecting future prospective clients. $20'000 isn't chump change. Any rebutal in the works?

>Not sure whether to say Checkmate
>or Game/Set/Match.
>
>A bit shallow on my part,
>but did you get a
>shot opportunity on a bull
>elk? Fate should have tossed
>you a bone after that
>mess!

Ya...you could say he got a couple shots off....LMMFAO

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-10 AT 11:35PM (MST)[p]I tell you what looks bad? A person who hides behind a screen name. And then when asked who he is, all he says is are you sure thats me?

Elite I disagree completely!! If Pro is indeed attempting to start an organization, I think EVERYONE has the right to know EVERYTHING he's done in the past!! He's a LIAR and a THEIF and you can't prove him otherwise!! I for one WON'T support him in any way EVER...

~Z~

>Elite I disagree completely!! If Pro
>is indeed attempting to start
>an organization, I think EVERYONE
>has the right to know
>EVERYTHING he's done in the
>past!! He's a LIAR and
>a THEIF and you can't
>prove him otherwise!! I for
>one WON'T support him in
>any way EVER...
>
>~Z~

Well he actually didn't start the organization from what I hear.

"I would have to beleive the needed "attention" is coming from someone who posts a thread of his own radio talk show broadcast.
But if i am wrong in saying that, i will apologize."

You better start apologizing then! It was Bessy that posted the thread on the radio show, I never made a peep until then. Go 'investigate' it.

This is my last post on this or ANY attacks directed at me. I will however, continue to push for what I believe is needed for Utah game management. Carry on.

Bart Hansen

TheElitehornhunter,

You sound like Hoytme's right hand man. You defend him more then Hoytme does himself. Did he split the money with you?

Plain and simple, Pro, Hotme should never be involved in a leadership role speaking for sportsmen, Period! If he is willing to look friends in the eye and then screw them over, what is he willing to do to wildlife and sportsmen for his own personal gain????

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-10
>AT 11:35?PM (MST)

>
>I tell you what looks bad?
>A person who hides behind
>a screen name. And then
>when asked who he is,
>all he says is are
>you sure thats me?

I'm the boogie man hehehe. Does it matter who I am? Would it make a difference?

EHH-
I appreciate your comments and mild concern for what i may look like to others. But trust me, i am getting bombarded with supporters in PM's from people who are doing just what you ask of me, "not in public" and that is their choice.
Some wish to not get directly involved just as you have gotten.

I am out in the open and not hiding behind any "alias" whatsoever because i am a stand up guy with dignity.
(no that wasn't directed at you and your alias, it's not you i'm arguing with)

My first initial outbirst to Bart was that i know what his true colors are because of what he did to ME, and for someone like that to lobby for ME when he can openly accuse others of what he has done is NOT going to be kept silent by me any longer.

I didn't do it for ME, i did it because i owe it to the people of this website and the hunting comunity as a whole, to let them know who is trying to be their voice.
How they deal with it is their choice, but at least now they HAVE a choice.

Just like Jerry Springer!!!

I haven't deleted this thread because it is a bit of a service to any hunter thinking about booking a hunt with this outfitter, Bart, aka hoytme. Sorry, but that is also what this site is about. If an outfitter does something crooked, it needs to be known so others don't get screwed too.

I don't think Bart is claiming that stinkystompers words are false. Plus, slamdunk told me a bit about it and I trust him.

Honestly, I think stinkystomper is a bad person. A year ago, he wanted to see my livelyhood gone, this site gone, because a couple of his posts were deleted by a moderator. He called for a boycott of MM. It's kind of ironic, because all that had to do with this same deal he is speaking of. Bart ended getting the business and beat out MossBack. It's actually a long story that I don't even know all the details of. I was, am, sickened that someone (stinky) would want to destroy someones (mine) livelyhood over a couple posts on the Internet being deleted....and I didn't even get to delete to posts!!!!!

Anyway, sounds to me like hoytme and stinkystomper were meant to cross paths. I believe in karma.

I thought about deleting the thread, but it does serve a purpose. hoytme is trying to sell us on his management plans, and I think when it comes to supporting someone and their mission, character comes into play. You all can make your own decision on the type of person both hoytme and stinkystomper are.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

>TheElitehornhunter,
>
> You sound like
>Hoytme's right hand man.
>You defend him more then
>Hoytme does himself.
> Did he split the
>money with you?
>
> Plain and
>simple, Pro, Hotme should never
>be involved in a leadership
>role speaking for sportsmen, Period!
> If he is willing
>to look friends in the
>eye and then screw them
>over, what is he willing
>to do to wildlife and
>sportsmen for his own personal
>gain????

Yeah he paid me in snicker candy bars one day. The facebook group doesn't have a leader. Everyone is welcome to share their own ideas.

Not really Justin. Hide all you want.

I will say this, Bart is a hell of alot bigger man then you are! Coming on here knowing that this might happen takes some guts. Granted he changed his name at first, but when it finally came out that Hoytme was indeed PRO, he at least admitted to it and took it like a man. That goes alot farther in my book and gets alot more respect then a little rat who always hides in the bushes.

Fair enough Brian, but to clarify you never got MY side of any of this. And, I am NOT an outfitter, the days of dealing in that biz are long gone. You are right, karma as a way of evening things out, and I have done my share of dumb things that I will likely pay for as long as I live, but who is pure and clean? I am here fighting for what I believe in, I am not here to air dirty laundry and having peeing contests with muscle milk drinkers. It's your site, so I am fine with you doing what you feel is best for your site. Thanks for replying and clarifying your position.

Bart Hansen

>EHH-
>I appreciate your comments and mild
>concern for what i may
>look like to others. But
>trust me, i am getting
>bombarded with supporters in PM's
>from people who are doing
>just what you ask of
>me, "not in public" and
>that is their choice.
>Some wish to not get directly
>involved just as you have
>gotten.
>
>I am out in the open
>and not hiding behind any
>"alias" whatsoever because i am
>a stand up guy with
>dignity.
>(no that wasn't directed at you
>and your alias, it's not
>you i'm arguing with)
>
>My first initial outbirst to Bart
>was that i know what
>his true colors are because
>of what he did to
>ME, and for someone like
>that to lobby for ME
>when he can openly accuse
>others of what he has
>done is NOT going to
>be kept silent by me
>any longer.
>
>I didn't do it for ME,
>i did it because i
>owe it to the people
>of this website and the
>hunting comunity as a whole,
>to let them know who
>is trying to be their
>voice.
>How they deal with it is
>their choice, but at least
>now they HAVE a choice.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Sounds like your being a Liberal. Your finding way to attack someone personally because of his position on wildlife. Why did stinkystomper wait a whole year to attack hoytme? It's because stinkystomper is afraid of losing conservation tags that he wants to buy. He can relax. We aren't going to mess up his hunting, but he's pouting like a girl right now.

This proposal will still go through with or without Bart. There is a lot of people behind it and it will be presented whether you attack him personally or not.

>Not really Justin. Hide all you
>want.
>
>I will say this, Bart is
>a hell of alot bigger
>man then you are! Coming
>on here knowing that this
>might happen takes some guts.
>Granted he changed his name
>at first, but when it
>finally came out that Hoytme
>was indeed PRO, he at
>least admitted to it and
>took it like a man.
>That goes alot farther in
>my book and gets alot
>more respect then a little
>rat who always hides in
>the bushes.

hehe, this is getting really funny if you ask me. No wonder you were camp cook. You seriously can't hunt elk worth a damn. I will see you someday. Then you will know me.

Elite why haven't you argued against him being a LIAR and/or THEIF?? Do you support these type of guys on a regular basis...you are who your friends are kind of deal?? Just curious is all...

~Z~

>Elite why haven't you argued against
>him being a LIAR and/or
>THEIF?? Do you support these
>type of guys on a
>regular basis...you are who your
>friends are kind of deal??
>Just curious is all...
>
>~Z~

Maybe because I asked and heard both sides of the story already.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-10 AT 00:14AM (MST)[p]There are NOT "two sides" to this story, only excuses for false doing Bart.
As i stated last night, you can scramble the meat and lettuce between the two slices of bread any way you'd like to, but it's still a sandwich in the end.

YOU were given a hell of a lot of money for an elk hunt that someone trusted you with, a dream hunt for him, his wife and their children.
You hired two helpers and "partners" who also trusted and beleived in you. Ray and I.

The summer scouting trips came along, guess what....no funds that YOU charged our client extra for.
So i scouted out of my own pocket some trips, Stinky also sent me another 3K to make more trips to learn the mountain, along with Ray.

Ok enough of this BS, i'm mentally exhausted.......
The hunt came and there were absolutely ZERO funds to put it on, the rest is history.

I am done with this topic and i am done with that elk hunt.

Bart, i really hope you can forgive yourself someday, and maybe now that this is all out in the open in front of "our" peers, it will help us all heal and move forward, i know i am trying to.
Please erase any worry or stress that you owe me anything.
Like i said yesterday, money can be spent and gone forever.
But my loyalty to friends, both old and new, because of this are priceless.

Please enlighten us with the other side of the story. I have open ear's and an open mind. Enlighten me, because if I am slandering someone, I will be the first one to admit when I am wrong and will work at fixing my mistake.

>bahhh bahhhh bahhhh Bart, baaahhhhhhh baaaahhhhhhh.
>
>
>Is that all that you can
>say Justin?

jajajajaja oh man your killing me. By the way, I read where you harassed stinkystomper's wife and that is why he doesn't talk to you anymore.

Are you in a the habit of harassing women? What kind of man are you?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-10 AT 00:41AM (MST)[p]This thread certainly reinforces my newly found faith that paying a outfitter in full, before the hunt takes place, is the accepted and correct thing to do.

Did any of these people involved check references? Juuust couldn't help myself ;-)

Rip off artists Piss me off! I can't even comprehend someone walking with that kind of my hard earned money!!! I fear i would end them!

Joey

>Please enlighten us with the other
>side of the story. I
>have open ear's and an
>open mind. Enlighten me, because
>if I am slandering someone,
>I will be the first
>one to admit when I
>am wrong and will work
>at fixing my mistake.

It's not my place to tell. I'm just glad that Bart doesn't stoop down your guys level with the pissing match.

>Wow, your really looking for something
>aren't you?

Well here is the words from stinkystomper's post. Your Ray right?

sorry about the lack of periods but my fone is currently jacked. why are u going after doug bart u owe him 4500 dollars n we both agreed on that fact secondly ray did cause a lot of problems and is the reason i have quit talking to him he has personally attacked my wife on the phone while i was away and has accused me of a lot when in fact the only reason he guides people is in hope of getting rich that is a fact

Stinky and the lynchmob - I just don't understand. If you've got all this evidence, why don't you press charges or file a civil suit? Why do you choose to try to destroy someone in a public forum rather than use the system in your favor? Sounds to me like there's more (or less) to the story than you're stating.

Going by what you've already spread, I'd guess that what's behind the scenes aren't points of honor for yourselves.

I hunt. I fish. I VOTE.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-10 AT 00:29AM (MST)[p]I was about the nuke this until I saw Founders reply...

Question ...TheElitehornhunter why didnt you hit the ALERT button earlier?

TheElitehornhunter (96 posts)
Mar-15-10, 10:53 PM (MST)
9. "RE: the real hoytme"
LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-10 AT 10:55 PM (MST)
>Everyone knew you were dying to
>tell the story....only a matter
>of time before you posted
>it on MM.
>
>I had very little respect for
>you before, and during your
>hunt, now I have none.
>

+1 Stinkystomper is showing us his true colors. Slamdunk is his friend, but somehow he doesn't enforce forum rules.

* No threads are allowed that single out an individual. If you have a problem with someone, or disagree with the way in which a person acts or what a person has done, take it up with them. DO NOT post it in our forums. Any messages that mention a persons name may be removed.

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-10
>AT 00:29?AM (MST)

>
>I was about the nuke this
>until I saw Founders reply...
>
>
>Question ...TheElitehornhunter why didnt you hit
>the ALERT button earlier?
>
>TheElitehornhunter (96 posts)
> Mar-15-10, 10:53 PM (MST)
>9. "RE: the real hoytme"
>LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-10 AT 10:55
>PM (MST)
>>Everyone knew you were dying to
>>tell the story....only a matter
>>of time before you posted
>>it on MM.
>>
>>I had very little respect for
>>you before, and during your
>>hunt, now I have none.
>>
>
>+1 Stinkystomper is showing us his
>true colors. Slamdunk is his
>friend, but somehow he doesn't
>enforce forum rules.
>
>* No threads are allowed that
>single out an individual. If
>you have a problem with
>someone, or disagree with the
>way in which a person
>acts or what a person
>has done, take it up
>with them. DO NOT post
>it in our forums. Any
>messages that mention a persons
>name may be removed.
>
>
>

Where in the hell is an alert button hahaha?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-10 AT 00:53AM (MST)[p]Since your now posting your pm to me on the public forum, I am going to post my PM response as well.

>Harrasing his wife? The only thing
>that was said was between
>his wife and mine which
>they were friends at the
>time. And it was over
>scratches that were put in
>my truck when they wrote
>on the tailgate. I never
>said anything to her. Get
>your story straight.
>
>As far as guiding people to
>become rich, that is so
>far from the truth. I
>have taken people for free.
>I offered up my trailer,
>my tent, and my gear
>to put this hunt on
>knowning that there would be
>no money coming to me.
>Both Doug and I paid
>money out of our own
>pockets for this hunt, and
>I would gladly do it
>for him again.

I'm only going by what stinkystomper said, but Im sure your side sheds more light on the subject.----this is your responce back to my pm.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Justin, honeslty why do you do ##### like this? Stuff like this has kicked you off how many forums now?

Do Tony and I talk anymore? Nope, we haven't talked since the first of November. But I would still take him out hunting with me anytime. And if he called today, I would still call him a friend.

Little does Tony know but the money he sent that was suppose to pay for the insurance and fees actually went to pay for scouting trips. I paid for the permits/license and insurance myself. Infact I just sent the last $250.00 off last week.
All of these problems were due to one reason and one reason only. And we both know what that was.

Try and sling all the mud that you want on me, but all you will get is honest and upfront answers. I have nothing to hide from you or anyone else.

OK, enough of this Jerry Springer stuff. I'm locking it. It's all been said.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

no periods so sorry founder i had a bad day back when and flew off the handle and i apologized and was sincerely sorry for posting the comment on uwn to the effect of lets all boycot mm im sorry to hear if u are a grudge holder and wish the best for you justin really omg coyoteslayer is that really u man i feel bad cuz i like u u cant be against me after i made so much fun of u dang that sucks oh well i still like u im telling this cuz several people had bad runins with bart and im just know hearing of them what would i have done if i would have had a warning the only warning i had was from doyle moss himself at andimnowoutofspacesahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom