the real test of skills

ID_hunter27

well with these fires burning everywhere i guess this is the year i will find out if all the time ive put in over the years was me learning and adapting to the situation and paying off or just sheer luck

Once October hits go into a halloween store and rent a fireman's outfit, preferably brown and yellow with a yellow cap. Paint your truck mint green with a white racing stripe. With a little practice, you should be able to drive past the firelines and into Atlanta. You'll have the place to yourself.

>well with these fires burning everywhere
>i guess this is the
>year i will find out
>if all the time ive
>put in over the years
>was me learning and adapting
>to the situation and paying
>off or just sheer luck
>

Well, whatever the case, don't beat yourself up if you aren't successful with an animal; just be sure to come out healthy and alive.
That is success in conditions like we've been given this year...

I don't have a clue what to expect in my sheep unit--it's too remote for good up-to-date intel, but I'll have a sat phone in my pocket this year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom