The Ticks are out!!

heartshot

Very Active Member
I took some kids on a little hike in the foothills above Ogden yesterday evening. I wasn't exited to feel a tick crawling around my leg when I got home. :( :(

In 2020, we found 2 ticks after shed hunting all day... my now-nine-year-old son hasn't gone shed hunting since... I hope he's over it this year. Little buggers.! ??

I could take you places east of the Mississippi where having 100 crawling on ya in a day would be no problem…. I’ll take 2 in a day all week and 50x on Sunday.

I could take you places east of the Mississippi where having 100 crawling on ya in a day would be no problem…. I’ll take 2 in a day all week and 50x on Sunday.
Sounds like Iowa. Son and I drove home from a turkey hunt in our Fruit of the Looms once. Deeps Woods Off works wonders too.

Last edited:
Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom