THE TREE!

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
This is the promised land! Where all you hounddawggers want to be. At the top of the tree was my 7ft 5in Blackie!---------------- DROP-THE -GATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
harryhunter51203-2.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-14-03 AT 04:42PM (MST)[p]Sorry Harry, This is where I'd rather be. This 250 pounder was released to run again. Maybe Catmando will come to New Mex this fall and tag the red boy?
rocky_nm_bear.jpg

The guy with no arse to hold up his britches is one of the best partners a guy could ever have. Tell me he doesn't have some self confidence wearing those suspenders. And before Tim or some other 1/2 wit comments, Rocky caught his first bear when all who frequent these pages except the Gray Fox were shittin' yellow.

Ed, www.swhounds.com

Edhunter did you get this picture out of outdoor life?
or did some real houndsmen give it to you?
anyway its a cool picture.:*

I think the crow feather says it all on his cowboy hat! I do believe that feather came from a pet who had a tragic accident. By the way, those suspenders were personaly ordered from Idaho! What a great man!

Hey Fred, where's this famous bear killer harry?

Fred: Well I think he's lookin for the ATM.

OH YEAH Trebor! I really needed the ATM on my big black bear hound hunts, didn't I! TRY 20 BUCKS! for gas!Your Ignorance is so OVERWHELMING! I have several friends (Know what those are?) that run dogs and we swap hunts now and then. LET's see what you got!can you still get that fat ass to the tree at all? I think the only pack that you run is a pack of lies, I haven't seen a damn thing you have ever killed! only slanderous attacks on people that have done more than you!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom