The wife needs time alone?

nvthrt

Have any of you guys had this work for you? She said she wants to move out to clear her head she has had a rough past and needs some alone time to do this. I know she is not cheating and she is moving into a dump with a friend. Just thought i would see what has happend with some of you guys in this sittuation.

....sounds over buddy...sorry

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I agree with D13er on this. From my experience, if they say that they need to work on themselves, need space or need to get their head on straight they have other things in mind. It could be buyers remorse or just wanting to play the field. Either way, if she needs time away from you something aint right and it will happen again even if she does come back. It sucks but you might want to prepare yourself for the worst and realize that it might be a blessing in disguise. Sorry to hear it bro but I hope that it works out for the best!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

IMHO, they can usually "find themselves" while staying at home, staying committed, staying married. I agree with the others, once she leaves it's over for you two...

Stop Global Whining

Ya thats what i have been thinking this is a diffrent case though we get along great but things that happend in her childhood have got her head all messed up. Its the whole bedroom thing that is the problem we are looking into the therapy thing though.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-23-10 AT 02:12PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-23-10 AT 02:12?PM (MST)

My wife told me she needed to "find herself" once too. I told her that as long as she "found herself" in the kitchen or laundry room that was fine with me. Woke up the next afternoon with a sore head and a bent frying pan. Haven't seen her since.

Well, first thing, right out of the box......if she says she has a problem and dosen't ask for your help to fix it, that means she dosen't need you. Period.

People in love with each other, work these things out TOGETHER......or not at all.

My advice is, to cover your azz financially, do an emotional check on yourself and apply for every out of state tag you can possibly afford, just to take your mind off the (pain?) event.

Even if you patch it up this time, I would still take some precautionary steps. Sometimes people want to leave, but are not financially equipped, so they come back and postpone it for a while and rathole your cash.

Feel free to ignore my post, I have been married 4 times and have never let one hurt me, so I am no expert when it comes to the emotional part. But I've had friends and relatives who have been emotionally destroyed. My wife says I am "emotionally challenged"....I haven't cried since Old Yeller died.

In my case, when it STARTED getting ugly, I just walked away, signed over the house(s) in leiu of support, and started my life over.

They continue to reproduce, so you can probably find another one.

Homer, that is the first display of sanity you have provided in 55 posts......you may have some redeeming social value afterall.

In my opinion, if she has past issues that she needs to work out, the absolute best way she could do that would be with you not without you. Thats the only way she can build trust with you that she needs to get beyond her past issues.

I'm also not a fan of counseling. I have always equated it to paying a friend to listen to your problems. The best way in my opinion is to find a good solid way of communicating with each other rather than communicating through a counselor. I think the divorce rate for couples going to counseling is over 80% if memory serves me correctly.

If I were you I would prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Just be cautious and take a rational approach rather than an emotional one.

"Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints"

Counseling works great!!!!

I went 5 times and all of those were focused on "me". On the sixth visit "she" didn't show up because the counselor told her on trip #5 the next sessions would be about her!

It was her idea as well and then she didn't want to pay her 50%! Yep it works great. But I didn't pay her 50%; I got divorced and now she has 4 months to refiance the house or it goes up for sale. I hope June 30th is a brigh sunny day and I'm playing golf. On July 1st I'm going to have some FUN!

Good luck to you but I agree with most of the posts. Protect yourself and run don't walk away. There are many more that don't have problems in the "bedroom".

I know you aren't going to like to hear this but hey, you asked!

IMO, this is her way of letting you go easy. You've probably been a good dude to her but she has other desires now and she doesn't want to hurt you so she'll blame her childhood as the problem.

Cut your losses and protect yourself because as was said, if it was TRULY a childhood problem, she would work it out with YOUR help and support not without it.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

You didnt accidently leave her at a gas station did you?

Seriuolsy I've been on both sides of that same line. Had it used on me and used it on someone else. Both times it meant it was over.

The problems have been here since day one they just were not as bad as they have been latley. We will see what happens i am thinking we are done. She cant touch anything of mine.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Keep a positive attitude. Anything is possible.
Whiskey

nvthrt,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Like most of the posters, who have been where you are now, things may not be looking so good for a continuatin of your marriage.

Good that you have protected your stuff.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I had a similar experience. I told her if she walked out the door she is not welcome back. I called her bluff and made her talk to me and we figured it out and It worked out that she didn't leave and we are both very happy now.

Another friend had an experience similar to this and she left. After a few months he gave up on her without waiting for the divorce to be final and she handed his ass to him in court. So keep your nose clean until its final if that's the way it goes.

Sorry man best of luck.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I would agree with what has been said above. You may want to re-post a thread,,,,,

Wanted good women who can cook, clean, bait hooks, gut animals and keeps her mouth shut. I know these are few and far between but it's worth a try. lol

I do hope everything works out in the end for you. Your situation sounds tough and I wish you the best.

What Nickman said.......(and everyone else).

I wish you well. PROTECT YOURSELF AND ANY KIDS!!

Within the shadows, go quietly.

>I would agree with what has
>been said above. You may
>want to re-post a thread,,,,,
>
>
>Wanted good women who can cook,
>clean, bait hooks, gut animals
>and keeps her mouth shut.
>I know these are few
>and far between but it's
>worth a try. lol
>

Well she was one of those we mached so good.

I hope you didn't recently pay for her to get a boob job....

I can not believe the guys that are bragging it up about how they talked their ole ladies into a boob job and 6 months later someone else is.............

Sorry for your loss....

Robb

I'll brag, my wife's boobs have lasted 2 years so far, and them sons of bitches will get popped before some other dude gets them!

>I'll brag, my wife's boobs have
>lasted 2 years so far,
>and them sons of bitches
>will get popped before some
>other dude gets them!
>
>
>

worthless.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LOL! Bucksnort I certainly did not pay $5,400.00 for one helluva nice rack for you to get to enjoy. With that said though, for a small fee of oh say.... $20.00, I'll send you a pic and then it'll be like you're renting them for a minute. :)

Hell Caforky, just consider that you payed for a 4th season Landowner tag and killed a 200 class buck for 5400.oo. Money well spent if you ask me:) The only problem is after a while mounts and boobs start to show their age. Just take em back to the taxi!!!

Absolutely! When my wife is 80, she's going to have the best boobs at the bingo table!

When my ex wife need to find herself she wanted to move out so she could have a place to screw her boy friend. Sorry but it is over. save yourself and don't trust her!! She will lye to get "her stuff" which is yours.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-10 AT 06:08PM (MST)[p]Sorry to have to tell you this, no woman leaves a man to be on her own. There is always another dude...

Good luck!

A lot of people think she might be leaving for another guy. But I was wondering, is she leaving to be with the "friend"? It happened to one of my relatives. After 15 years of marriage and 2 kids, all of a sudden she was gay, left him, and moved in with her girlfriend. She says she wants time alone, if that was true, why is she moving in with someone else?

+1 Shedfinder hit it on the head: If she needs time alone why is she moving in with some-one.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom