The Wifes Bookcliffs bull

bighamr

9142tifs_bull_2010_002.jpg

Well she finally got him and she is stoked!!!!!!!!

What a great looking bull, She did great getting that bad boy. It going to look good as the main mount hanging in the house too.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I thought there were only big bucks on the Book cliffs :) That is a bull dreams are made of. Congrats to your wife.

Wow indeed! That is truly a beautiful bull! He looks perfectly symmetrical. More pics, please.

When someone speaks of a mature typical 6x6 bull I picture something exactly like your wifes bull. What a pretty bull. I hope the high that comes with success like that lasts you both for a long time. Congratulations.

Definitely one of the most majestic bull elk I've ever laid eyes on! Congratulations, and let's here the story with some more pics!

What a Stud of a bull. Love the length of the Royals. Long tines every were. I would love to see somemore pictures of him. Any head on shots?

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

2423tifs_bull_2010_016.jpg

Here's a front on shot. We didnt get any good pictures from the front when she killed him. A long story short, she shot him at 60 yards and he ran 80 yards and piled up. There's a lot more to it, maybe I'll post it in a while when i get more time. She probably doesnt realize just how lucky she is. The bull has 3 inches of deductions. Any guesses on the score?

I think you should change the headline to "the wife's HUGE,ENORMOUS,GIGANTIC,AWESOME,ONCE IN A LIFETIME SUPER BULL"
That thing is unreal! Congrats!

Blimey! 3" of deductions!?! That may well be the most symmetrical massive bull I or any of us will ever see. If there's one that has fewer deductions, I've yet to see it. A trophy of a lifetime!

All that I can say is WOW. That bull is awesome. Tell your wife Congratulations !!!

Before you die.....Take time to live

I bet it's 361...ha i know it is. Congrats to my buddies wife on an awesome bull

355 to 365 bull hard to tell the length ? Looking at your garage I think you have a little problem with addiction. lol

What an amazing bull. Congradulations to your wife on a trophy of a lifetime!
"Easy now, keep the croshairs right behind his shoulder & squeeze the trigger"

What a tank of a bull. That is huge! Congrats to the lady!

Here's a poor photo of the largest bull I saw out there on my deer hunt. It looks like they are related, with such great thirds, forths and front tines.
bigbookcliffsbull.jpg

Again Congrats, the lady did very well.

Have a good one. BB

Love the bull. Hunted the books this year for 15+ days, your wife's bull is bigger than anything I saw or had an opportunity to take. I would say in the 390 range.

Love the books, took a nice bull as well during the archery hunt. But, as far as scoring goes, your wife's bull wins hands down...great bull, one of the best I have seen.

Awesome bull and awesome accomphlishment.
That bull has some of the same characteristics as the Skoronski bull. We seen a smaller version of the Skoronski bull when we were out looking for him.... I think a log of his genes should be in the Books....
congrats!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom