Theif stole my CC # before the draw

cjboz

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON May-15-09 AT 10:34AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-15-09 AT 10:33?AM (MST)

It is a good thing when you bank in a small town and you can go talk to the "heads" anytime. I got some health product packages in the mail with the banks address on them. I refused them and went to the bank and found out my card was compromised and forced charges on it. My question is I need to get a hold of NV and change my Bank Card # so they can draft my account if I draw. Can someone give me a heads up on a contact to get straightened out before they start charging in NV? Thanks

PS> The health crap was not Muscle Milk:) So Slam is safe

Just give Systems Consultants a call 800-576-1020 and let know that you had to cancel your first card due to ID theft/unauthoized charges and give the new number. It happens alot. Much easier to do now then when they are trying to call every one with rejected cards.

Good luck with the draw.

Alex

HUNT APPS SERVICE is the must friendly people I come across...
they give you like 4 day to pay anyway when you draw!

4a03d572639d0132.jpg

Rackmaster

I got it taken care of and the ladys was extremely nice. She said it is a regular occurance now. She said when they did Utahs draw they had to make 4000 calls becasue of CC# problems. Either old numbers or theft and new cards were issued and so on. She told me the draw was going to take place on May 28 and we would find out shortly after just like what has been stated by the NDOW. Thanks guys!! I would love to see that big charge for a sheep tag and deer tag. My wife will $hit but like I told her about sheep, they are once in a lifetime( but what she does not know I want 4 of them:)

Hold up on that Sheep Tag, I do beleive it is mine this year. It is your job to keep the wife happy. Me, I have no wife.

I need a sheep bad and have one already picked out if they would draw my name and give me my first choice !!

Glad it worked out on the card, knew they would be good to work with, especially before the draw.

Good luck on the draw, hope we both get tags.

Alex

What a coincidence.... The CC# I used for my Nevada apps was also stolen. I was just notified yesterday by the fraud department that someone was purchasing 'health products' and having them shipped to California. Since I live in Michigan the CC company froze the account for suspicious activity.

The tags I put in for are pretty long odds but if I get lucky I hope they call me to give me chance with a different CC number.

I don't use that card for much- I wonder if NV has a security leak? One bad part- I had to review my charges and now my wife knows how much a "Double Bull" blind costs:^o

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom