THEIVES!

NMBOWHUNTR

Man do I love this city, let me count the ways...
So had a few down hours between classes and work and decided to go for a little hike up in the sandias, you know get some fresh air, spot some deer so on and so on (this was an out of the blue idea naturally) and ended up at the top of the Indian School parking lot.
Got out the truck, stretched, and off I went not a care in the world. I did my little stroll and was gone maybe 30-45 minutes and guess what I got when I returned to my vehicle? Thats right, a shattered passenger side window and a stolen assault pack.
Some F%&khead had the nerve to break out my window and take the pack I humped around Iraq let alone my entire time in the military. Outstanding Albuquerque!
Im just glad I wasnt around when however they were decided they needed that personal momento more than me!
Just blowing off some steam but if any of you brothers see some thug walking down central with a GI issued woodland camo pack please let this ex-infantry soldier know the grid!

Hope everyone is keeping their eyes open and he is seen and you get to get your pack back.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I had my back sliding window on my truck open when I returned from a hike on the north side.All I could find was my work pager missing.I had the pager turned off,with in a few hrs..

Sorry SOBs!!! I can't stand that mentality...you know, the one where someone believes that everything you bust you butt for is somehow rightfully theirs for the taking!

Sorry to hear that brother. Ill keep my eyes open when out and about. Best of luck with the school and hope things are turning around for you.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-10 AT 07:04PM (MST)[p]Sorry to hear that, I had my computer bag and camera, and my elk calls stolen in Albacrackie in Feb.Just now able to start getting new stuff.Ins. companies suck.They would have paid for everything,if the truck had been stolen....they said.I'll keep my eye's open,and I don't go anywhere there unless I have my 9mm with me now.Look around in pawn shops.APD found my well titles but little else.

One day I was parked in ABQ.I saw two thugs come out of a store.
They were parked next to me.But didnt know I was in my jeep.
One of them cupped his hands and looked into my jeep.Looking straight down the barrel of a Desert eagle .357
I hope you get your stuff back.That you earned.Lowlifes..

I personally hope you see the crackhead toting your pack down the road soon. Beat his 4$$ down but good and get your pack back and drive away. Cops don't spend too much time looking for stolen property these days so it's gonna be up to you. Until the decent people of the world start making these lowlifes pay for their wrongs it aint gonna get any better.
Sorry for your loss but I have a feeling you're gonna get your pack back soon......

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom