THERE'S WORD OF HEBER BEING ONE OF THE HOT SPOTS FOR IMMIGRANTS/HOUSING???

Is Heber going the way of Jackson/Teton county Wyoming? 2020 didn't say so, so it seems a little suspect...

Now Moab, I could believe :)

There was an article the other day in the news saying that based on the state laws Utah is basically a sanctuary state. Good luck boys!

Utah is a sanctuary state for those who do half assed construction for low wages and have lots of cousins. It only applies to about 4 developers though for some "unknown" reason.

I did read, in the summary of the Bilderberg conference that as part of Agenda 2025, housing illegals would take place in the most expensive acreage in each state. It also outlined increasing deer tags by 10% in those states to feed the illegals

Utah is a sanctuary state for those who do half assed construction for low wages and have lots of cousins. It only applies to about 4 developers though for some "unknown" reason.

I did read, in the summary of the Bilderberg conference that as part of Agenda 2025, housing illegals would take place in the most expensive acreage in each state. It also outlined increasing deer tags by 10% in those states to feed the illegals

I heard they’re starting a committee! There is talk of it at least.

Just What I Am Told! Don’t Shoot The Messenger!!!!

A Few Years Back I Was Going To Vernal One Morning Just Before You Get To Where LOWES Is Now There Was A Nice Buck Pronghorn That Got Smacked!

I Got Down The Road A Ways & Turned Around To Take A Better Look!

Just As I'm Getting Back Up That Way I See A Mini-Van Pulled up To The Side Of The Loper & A Couple Of Mexicans Swept him In To The Mini-Van!

There Was Some Fresh Tacos For A Day Or Two Here In The Basin!

A Few Years Back I Was Going To Vernal One Morning Just Before You Get To Where LOWES Is Now There Was A Nice Buck Pronghorn That Got Smacked!

I Got Down The Road A Ways & Turned Around To Take A Better Look!

Just As I'm Getting Back Up That Way I See A Mini-Van Pulled up To The Side Of The Loper & A Couple Of Mexicans Swept him In To The Mini-Van!

There Was Some Fresh Tacos For A Day Or Two Here In The Basin!

There's no taco time in the basin?

Did You Miss The Word FRESH Hossy?:D

Mostly Taco Shacks & Way More Than We Need!

And For You Boys That Are Secluded From The Basin:

No GUT-WRENCHING Taco Times In The Basin!

Sitting on a beach in Mexico after a few days tipping the beach waiter he got pretty friendly.

Asked if we wanted tacos.

The Mrs asked him "chicken or beef"?

Kid told her she'd been in Mexico a week, how many cows or chickens had she seen, while pointing to a seagull.

I enjoyed the seagull tacos, she had French fries🤣

LMAO Hossy!

Least He Didn't Lie To You!

Ms Hossy Dare Ask What The Fries Really Were?

Sitting on a beach in Mexico after a few days tipping the beach waiter he got pretty friendly.

Asked if we wanted tacos.

The Mrs asked him "chicken or beef"?

Kid told her she'd been in Mexico a week, how many cows or chickens had she seen, while pointing to a seagull.

I enjoyed the seagull tacos, she had French fries🤣

Michigan Rep Matthew Maddock spotted a plane full of "illegal invaders" at Denver Airport

Screenshot_20240329_084857_Samsung Internet.jpg

This could not be further from the truth. Utah is not a sanctuary state. Period.
This is probably the article the news was drawing from. Sounds pretty sanctuary to me.

Take note of the thread in politics "no question he is evil"
I am tired of this s#!&
Stupid "day" I agree. And tone deaf AF.

I have no idea what "Transgender Day of Visibility" even means, but I know I'm not losing a second of sleep over it.

I also know I'm not here to declare a man "evil"

"Judge not, that ye be not judged"

Happy Easter

Stupid "day" I agree. And tone deaf AF.

I have no idea what "Transgender Day of Visibility" even means, but I know I'm not losing a second of sleep over it.

I also know I'm not here to declare a man "evil"

"Judge not, that ye be not judged"

Happy Easter
Dies that include Trump?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom