They're finally up!

Nada for me again --- G&F server not handling traffic too well, and phone lines are swamped ...

Lv2hnt

"Every man dies --- not every man really lives."

Drew my first choice. 5B rifle antelope!!!!!

With 7 bonus points I'm shocked I beat the odds!

Iteresting. 20 bonus points here and I applied for the same 5B Rifle Antelope tag and didn't get it. Hrmm.....

Man that sucks! Obviously I wasn't in the 20% pass, so I drew my tag from the remaining 80%.

20 pts was 55% draw odds for 5B rifle antelope last year. Was probably closer to 25% odds this year with 37 people having 19 pts last year. Hopefully you'll get that tag next year with that many points!

At 1:30 in the Am the site works better,,,

6A muzz late for me

22 S muzz for the wife.
Worth the wait...

I gave up hope after the card got hit on the 30th.
looked again yesterday and the cabelas card was hit again on the 6th, """ go figure????????

I get thru on the phone once in a while. I enter in all my info, then it tells me "the results are unavailable".
I get my info input on the website and all it shows me is a gray box with my name, address, etc. in it with no other info. It says "this is your official notification of the drawing results". But when I try with my buddies info it shows his points box. WTF?

Got in on website no problem this morning, well no problem other than the fact I did not draw anything. Good luck to all.

6A Archery cow second choice again.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

Glad I did not draw seems some how either I chose the wrong hunt or they got me down for the wrong one as I Thought I applied for a bull tag and they have me down as cow

I too was drawn for a cow tag and would never put in for a cow tag but none the less I'm still going hunting with my boys.i called game fish and he read me my choices and that was my only cow choice don't make sense but can't do much about it!

One point apiece for elk an antelope..on the bright side that is 5 in row, so the loyalty gets tacked on. With my hunter's safety I will go into next year with 7.......inching closer.

>I get thru on the phone
>once in a while.
>I enter in all my
>info, then it tells me
>"the results are unavailable".
>I get my info input on
>the website and all it
>shows me is a gray
>box with my name, address,
>etc. in it with no
>other info. It says
>"this is your official notification
>of the drawing results".
>But when I try with
>my buddies info it shows
>his points box. WTF?

i am having the same problem but i only put in for points for both elk and antelope. I wonder if that has anything to do with it???

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom