Thinking about Idaho Elk hunt

CampCook

I have never hunted Idaho before and am considering a muzzleloader this year or next. I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out with a few units to start researching. I'm not looking for anyones secret spots, just a starting point.

Thanks

Idaho doesn't really have a lot of "primitive" weapon hunts, and even fewer muzzleloader exclusive hunts. Good luck finding one.

If you want a little help, pm me and I might be able to steer you in a suitable direction.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-13 AT 07:52PM (MST)[p]If you want to do a muzzleloader cow hunt, there are some. If you want a muzzleloader bull hunt...I'd look at other states, unless you are willing to hunt with a muzzleloader during an any weapon season.

>Idaho doesn't really have a lot
>of "primitive" weapon hunts, and
>even fewer muzzleloader exclusive hunts.
>Good luck finding one.
>
>If you want a little help,
>pm me and I might
>be able to steer you
>in a suitable direction.

PM Sent

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom