This can't be true?

That is a funny website

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

All of it. just look around it and there is some great stuff there.

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

Leading the NL west isn't exactly a super feat. The Dodgers are only a half game behind. I would love for Rockies to win. I would head to Denver to take in a playoff game or two. Great Stadium to watch a game in. Even the rock pile can be fun.

Anyway that website has some funny shyt on it.

Nemont

-The developer admitted that not including the ability to navigate back home was a small oversight, but then figured it was actually a feature, not a bug: ?We realized that Christians act a lot less holy at home than they do at God?s house and God?s chicken sandwich restaurant. So this app will make you a lot more righteous.?

That is some funny stuff I don't care who you are.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom