This Guy must be crazy!!!!

dumbazz............

scrat.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-03-09 AT 00:49AM (MST)[p]Saw an add like this on ebay a while back. Guy in Texas threatened to kill tons of hogs, whitetail, doves, prairie dogs etc. over the course of a couple of years. Decided to auction off his hunting rights. The thought was if PETA or some other group was really interested in saving animals they could purchase his hunting rights for the specified amount of time therefore in theory saving hundreds of animals lives. Had a fairly high reserve if I remember }> Seems like ebay pulled the ad after just a couple of days. This looks like the same type of add.

Hey guys,

Here's my ad.

Okay, I am willing to sell my working rights for the next 4 years for $200K (cash). In these hard times, I am willing to give up my working rights to let someone else work.

I'm serious. I'll do it! I'm not kidding!!!! (this way I can scout, hunt, and fish year round). Any takers?

LMAO

Joe E Sikora

Heck its rumored that PETA apply for tags so that no one can draw them and use them to hunt, so I guess he figures they also might be willing to part with $3000 to keep one person from killing animals

You know after reading that ad to my wife, I hope this guy is taking the 4 years to go to school to learn to write and spell.

Joe E Sikora

If he gets a taker I'm in line for each State so please send the $21,000 to me in care of MM. Hope he gets it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

its no rumor that peta is putting in for hunts..that is pretty much how idaho got its second draw system started...antis were putting in drawing tags, and never buying them...so fish and game realized they could get even more money from us hunters thinking we could draw on a second chance...

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom