This is terrible

billc

They even move the date up when we will all know what tags we draw and I still want it sooner.The wait just sucks even being earlier it is killing me not knowing what I may get to take my son hunting for this year.2 more weeks and many of us maybe just so happy.Looking forward to doing some hunting in new mexico once again and seeing some friends I have made over the last 3 years.Good luck to all who applied.

well I hope you get some good tags. did you apply for 34? your suppose to do some hunts in my area so we can finally meet. Im guessing we have a better chance of meeting in africa than we do in nm.

I did elk 17,34,13 for my son.Me 34.13,10 for elk.The goat hunts you said did not work out time wise can only take my son out from school so many days same with the deer.This year we just need to make some plans and make it happen.Though meeting in africa would not be to bad either that would mean I got back.LOL

If you want to get drawn, go buy a bunch of gear on credit, (that you are planning to pay back with your refund) you will draw!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom