This Nation Will Not Be Forgotten

M

manny15

This Nation Will Not Be Forgotten
Do you believe in a modern day prophet??

The Spirit of God says, "There has been a great attack that has been planned against a family member of the President of this Nation. I speak from this city, and I let My prophet reveal it because from this Texas soil, came a President that prayed and sought My face. Will I turn My ear? Will I harden My heart against one who prays? No! Therefore this attempt to come against a family member will not succeed, but shall be revealed. And they shall say, 'How could that have been? This one was not from the Middle East. This one was not from China, from Asia. This one was from amongst us.'"
"The hatred has come as a stench before Me. Hatred has come and division in this Nation, but not amongst My people. And because of that, I will save you, and I will raise up a righteousness in this Nation, and prosperity shall rule and reign because of the greatness of My people," says the Lord.

The Spirit of God says, "Would you hear, would you hear the word of the Lord tonight? This Nation will not be forgotten. I will not forget the prayers for your forefathers. I will not forget the prayers and the pain, and the blood of the soldiers in the battlefield for this Nation. For as they were dying, they prayed prayers for the children of this generation. I will not forget the prayers of a soldier dying before he goes for this generation. You are not forgotten." God says, "Look up, for your redemption draws near."

"There is a miraculous thing that I'm going to do. And I will save this Nation from embarrassment, and 'phooey' to the United Nations, for they have brought shame, they have brought shame to the soil of this Nation. They will no longer be a voice to be reckoned with. I'm raising up something new," says the Lord of Hosts.
By Kim Clement
Prophetic Image Expressions
www.kimclement.com

LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-06 AT 08:20AM (MST)[p]yah yah I know, too much for your brains.

This guy caught my attention when he predicted hurricane Katrina, and the devastation in New Orleans, 2 months earlier, flood and dead bodies floating in the streets, by the way the name Katrina means purification. Hmmmmm

July 16, 2006 - Humble, Texas

here's the rest of it,

Your Enemies Will Come Out and Bite the Dust

"I'm going to send My light to America. I'm going to send My light to this Nation. And My light will uncover the darkness. And My light will uncover your enemies in this land of Mine, land of Mine, land of Mine--America, America," says the Lord.

"And your enemies are going to come out from every side of this Nation, from the north northeast to the south southwest, to the east to the west." God says, "I'm going to bring your enemy down. This Nation that I call My own, I will save you from another war. I will save you from another war."

"Syria, who do you think you are? You will not rise against the Lion." Listen to what God says, "Iran, you will not rise against this Nation or the Lion."

God says, "Your enemies will come out, and they will bite the dust because of My light. I will send My light, I'm going to send My light to this Nation."

"And your children will dance, dance. And your children will praise, praise in America. Your children will dance, dance, dance, and your children will praise, praise in America. Because of My light, because of My light."

How would you know if he was accurate or not? I don't speak church jive but from what I can make out of it I don't see anything very definite, more like a gypsy fortune teller or a politician.

what you have read is futuristic, what was said last year about katrina, and houston and a few othe things, have come to pass with in months... I was a skeptic....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom