This years sheds

NVMDF

Now that the bucks are growing new antlers and the grass
is to tall to find sheds, I thought I would show a few
pics. of this years finds. All were found this year, I
found about the same amount of smaller 2pts. and 3pts. that
are not shown. The fist is a pic. of a set my dad found, the
pics. on lawn are the sheds I found. Enjoy.

NVMDF
shonmarshall52803-1.jpg

shonmarshall52803-2.jpg

shonmarshall52803-3.jpg

shonmarshall52803-4.jpg

shonmarshall52803-5.jpg

wow! thats a bunch of bones. nice finds, looks like you have some very nice antlers in that pile. But where are all of the elk antlers? lots of big bulls out your way. later AQ.

That is a good springs work, bet you put in many miles to get that collection? I need to get out more, thanks for the pictures.

Elkseeker

A.Q.
Until this year I have never paid much attention to the
elk sheds, I have been out looking this year and found a
few they can be seen in the pics. against the fence. there
are a lot of guys out looking for them so the elk get run
around a lot. there is less compatition for deer sheds and
I have a couple great spots.

Buckhorn,
NVMDF
Nevada Mule Deer freak.

That's a bunch for one year. Some of those look really big, the big typical in the second photo bottom right looks huge.

productive spring i'd say...

i like finding bonus elk antlers while collecting muley sheds, too.

the one day i made it out this year i went back to a muley shedding area where i'd seen a few branch bulls during late feb/early march in years past, but never found more than a white spike. i hadn't been in there for a couple years until this spring and wouldn't you know i picked up 2 6-pt elk sheds from last year along with about 10 muley sheds. i searched all over for the matches to the elk sheds. i can't figure out why i finally found a couple decent elk sheds in there except for the fact that hunters must have missed the 2 i found last fall because they were down low on the open flats where there was little cover...that must be why.

berto

RG
Your right, that one is big, I have not put a tape on it,
but I would guess 82" or so. I have some close up's of it,
what is your private e-mail address and I can send them.
send it to my in-box if you wish.

NVMDF

NVMDF, I sent you a message with my email, it sure looks bigger than 82 in the picture. 82 is very big though!

nvmdf, that is some sweet sheds, my bro sent me the post of your "friends" elk sheds, those were quite impressive to say the least, but heck i'd be out looking for the elk sheds to. you live in a nice location. i want to find enough to make me a shandelar they are to dang expensive to buy.

later mooseman.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom