This

The only thing scarier them who they’ll just give a boat to is who they’ll just give one of those giant motor homes to. I’m gunna say at least 90% of each group has no business operating either

Adam Henry hits his kayak, does not inquire if he needs help or a tow to shore and just sneaks away. I would be very irate over those actions.
RELH

I saw this about 3 years ago. The power boat didn't even stop. Start the video at the 6 minute mark. I would have been on the radio to the Coast Guard.

I’m going to be on the Columbia in 2 weeks. Hopefully that guys beached already
I sure miss fishing the Columbia. I caught some great Sturgeon, Walleye and Steelhead. I only caught two Salmon and wish I had tried more but I did so well on Steelhead after I dialed in on them that I just fished for the Willie's, Steelies and Sturgeon. The Snake was the second best Steelhead spot for me. The Lewis and White Salmon were fun too.

I saw this about 3 years ago. The power boat didn't even stop. Start the video at the 6 minute mark. I would have been on the radio to the Coast Guard.

Crazy. At least he caught a monster ling cod after he was smashed by the boat.

I sure miss fishing the Columbia. I caught some great Sturgeon, Walleye and Steelhead. I only caught two Salmon and wish I had tried more but I did so well on Steelhead after I dialed in on them that I just fished for the Willie's, Steelies and Sturgeon. The Snake was the second best Steelhead spot for me. The Lewis and White Salmon were fun too.
It’s fun. Trip one of my subs takes me on every year for kings at the mouth. I like fishing but it’s not my number one thing. I go mostly for the razor clams and oysters at buoy 9

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom