Thoughts for Bessy

TripleK

Long Time Member
Well, Bess- big HUGS my friend on the passing of your father. Never easy to lose your first hunting pard & mentor, no matter how old. I hope your dad's 81 years were good ones and that he lived a full, happy life. I see he is being buried with military honors. I thank him for his service.

Thinking about you.

Bessy I have felt the pain you are going thru, I'm sure he had a good run in this life and had a special family that will hold his memories everlasting. RIP

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I don't have the words bobcat. Just know your family's in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry Bess!! My thoughts and prayers will be focused on you and your family this week. I will never forget the kindness you displayed to our family when our dad passed. I am not there to come and visit with you, but just know I am praying for you and am grieving with you in my heart!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

So sorry for your loss Bess!
We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Zeke

Ahhhhh...sorry to hear about your Dad, Bess.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Tough deal there Bess, you have my condolences and best wishes to you and yours in this dreaded time.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Dang Bess, just dang! Nothing easy about it, no matter how inevitable it is, just not fun. He's in a good place, my prayers are with YOU and your family as you cope and figure out life without him.

Bess, very sorry to hear. Been there and it is never easy.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I'm so sorry for your loss Bess. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

2311idiot.jpg

Sorry for your loss Bess! That's a schitty thing to go through and My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Bess, sorry to hear about your Father passing. You have our sympathy and best of wishes at such a tragic time. Keep your chin up and keep plugging along as your Father would want you to do.

RELH

So sorry for your loss. My sincere condolences. Cool you guys got to spend some time together this past fall.

Rutnbuck

To you Bess, I send my heart felt condolences. To your Father, Sir, i thank you for your service. =SALUTE=.I hope only happy memories for you you and yours

I'd Like to Thank Each & Every one of You!

Tough Times that We will all go through in Life!

Dad was a Tough Guy!

He Had a Great Year & Life until the last Couple Months!

He Ain't In any Pain & He's Not Suffering any more!

I'm Here to tell you there are Worse things than Dieing!

Thanks for all the Kind Words,PM's & E-Mails!

You Guys & Gals that know me,know I'm not the JOKER I Play on MM,it's all in Good Fun & I've Made/Got more Friends than I can Count!

Keep Em Coming,Ya it Helps!

Thanks again & God Bless!

I'm Living & Dieing with the Choices
I've Made!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/us
er_photos3/9001hank2.jpg

Never met you Bess/Cat but seem's as if we all know each other due to people such as you that keep us going. My condolences to you and your family.

Sorry to hear about your Dad Bess...mine is 81 and going strong and its gonna be tough when the Lord calls him home...he's my hero...

Oh man Bess, so sorry to hear this. Don't hit this forum to often. Best wishes with the services and know me and my bearded buddy are thinking of you.

Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

Just saw this Bess.

Hang in there brotha.

"The State of Utah has not given BGF anything.
They have invested in BGF to protect their
interests."
Birdman 4/15/15

Bess,

So sorry to hear about your loss. You have brought me more joy than anyone on MM and I've been on here for years. The things you do like the discount coupons to the Expo and more show the kind of man you are. Your dad gave you a good value set, that shows in the way you behave - loving life - hunting and treating people well (unless they have an ATV off the road). My very best to you in your time of loss.

Bess , all I can say is , I am truly sorry for your loss. I lost my dad when I was deployed back in 03. Sucks! No other way to put it. Keep your chin up .
To your dad, I thank you for your service to this great country sir. Some day I will get to meet those that went before me. Godspeed soldier!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom