Thoughts on the Garmin Xero bow site?

I know it's a hot topic, but I'm thinking about getting one. Ethically, why wouldn't you use every advantage legally available to help harvest an animal? I can't use it in CO, but my KS bow will be loaded up with it.
Now, with ethics aside, it's just a cool product! My buddy has one and loves the features. I haven't tried it so can't verify but it sounds cool.
With all that said, I shoot everything from longbow to long range. I just love the sport of shooting. It may not be everyone's thing, but oh well. Don't hate the playa, hate the game!

It's a ton of fun at 3D shoots. I took it out and beat it up as a beta tester last fall and it held up well and I was fortunate enough to take a really nice 180' buck with it. Just like anything else with archery each person has to decide if they want to use a product that will make them more successful or not. If we all wanted to make archery as hard as we possibly could, we'd all be shooting home made long bows. I like it but will be switching back and forth between the Xero and my black gold sight, 2 of the states I hunt don't allow it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom