Three years in the making!

ELKOHUNTER

Very Active Member
It took me three years to knock a buck over with my bow. But I got it done on a solo trip this weekend. Not the biggest one I saw this year but non the less he's my first archery buck.

Point of entry.
6966img_2315.jpg

Exit hole.
3668img_2316.jpg

It was a Complete pass through. The shot took out both his lungs and knicked his heart. He went 50 yards and was done.
6731img_2314.jpg

4177img_2318.jpg

1225img_2320.jpg

Congrats on finally getting it done with the bow! I bet you start killing bucks every year now. It seems like that first one is the hardest.

Sure is haired up all ready,deer around here still look like them bald mexican dogs,fleas cant even hold on to them.

Good job man. I remember my first buck with a bow. Not near that big but I was a little kid then. Looks like the rubies. That makes him even more of a trophy! You are always rewarded for not giving up and looks like that 3 years finally paid off for ya. Solo trip too. Talk about making you feel like a man haha. Congrats

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom