Thunder Chickens

tailgunner

Here's some turk pic's and a bear from the last few weeks . I wish we had a spring bear hunt I always run into a nice bear during turkey season .

My first bird was a good one 10 inch beard and one inch spurs . The area we hunt you don't see many 1 inch spurs .

5957photo-4.jpg

My son Ty got a this bird last weekend .

9451photo-6.jpg

Here's one of the bears we ran into .

4561099.jpg

My second bird is missing most of his tail feathers and It wasn't me that shot em off he has a good beard .

6303dsc02030.jpg

Good luck to all..

Awesome job coach. You were my high school football coach. Just the other day I was telling my buddy that you use to tell us, you guys go ahead and get out there early with everyone else and chase them around and I'll go kill one late in the season when everyone else has given up. Looks like your still doing the same thing.

Well I'm still terrible at turkey hunting. I have only killed one from the time you told me that in high school until now.

By the way, last year I randomly got a picture sent to me of you with a monster bull you killed. The one with that horn sticking out to the side.

Matt it's good to hear from you , it's been awhile maybe 18 years !! Man I'm gettin old . I'll send you my contact info and maybe next year we can chase some birds together . We'll go late . Hope all is well with you and yours . Your old math teacher says Hi .If you see Josh and Dewayne ( Drain )tell em I said hello . Take care and good luck . Coach T

Heck yeah coach, I would jump at the opportunity to hunt Turkey's with you one day. I do talk to Josh and Dwayne so I'll tell them you said hello. Tell Mrs. T hello also.

I saw some of your other posts and it looks like your son's already putting a hurting on the animals. That's awesome. I'll send you a message with some pics of what I been killing the last few years.

Yote : The bear was in unit 10 . We ran into 3 different bears , one was huge . I used my cell phone to take the pic and the bear looks like a black blob I should've used my camera .

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom