Thunderbeast Ultra 7 Gen 2

Wyo_Roadhunter

Saw the review on the Banish so figured I'd do one on the Thunderbeast. Definitely was well worth the money and wait in my opinion. It did change my POI by about 3" at 200 yards but once I re 0'ed it my clicks were all right on out to 1,000 yards. On the bench it Definitely kicked harder than when I had my muzzle brake but once I laid down behind it, it was alot less noticeable but wasn't able to watch impacts like I used to. The best part is it's way light weight and I really dont notice the extra weight on the end of the barrel. I'll be getting a couple more here pretty quick for other guns.

20230902_193206.jpg

I have that exact one in jail right now. Just about 8 months now on e file. Can’t wait!
Mine took almost 10 months. I was a little nervous when I bought it just because of how light it was. I thought that might mean the suppression wouldn't be as good but It's crazy the difference. It's enough I don't mind spending the money again for another one haha

Oh good. I was getting worried my application was overdue. Hopefully mine will be any day now. Are you going to go with Thunderbeast again for future purchases?

I've never shot with a muzzle brake so I don't know how the Banish compares.
You get any decibel readings with and without?

Thanks for sharing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom