Thursday on Hwy 80 (8am-12pm ?)

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
Thursday 10-17-2019 on Hwy 80 (8am-12pm ?)

My Wife and I (I'm in the Back Seat), leaves California?@ 8, 9 PM on WEDNESDAY 10-16-2019 and shall be headed to Colorado.

In our Path is a well known Town (Salt Lake City). I am in the back seat of my 2015 Ford F-15 because Wife "Debbie" Discovered the Turbo-Boost.?

My Wife has Never seen Salt Lake City and knows no happy Ladies or Poo-Poo's {Poo-Poo's = Law Enforcement Folks who She Really Enjoys} Let alone Law Enforcement Ladies/Men who... I Can Phone from the Back-Seat to Rescue ME :-(

Heck, I would even be Grateful if a Fire Dept Engine Crew was trying to slow Mom Down ??? That's reaching low :)

Truth is, on July 4th we had our 41st WEDDING ANNIVERSARY and this Trip, may be our very "FIRST VACATION" after Decades of our noses to the grindstone in Law Enforcement and, FOCUSED on Raising our Family of Children.

It is good 1911 has no clue about our Truck or License Plate. If I had my way, many near SLC would PM or Email me their Phone numbers, as Friends. We need to buy food and I'll be very tired in the backseat.?

Any Shout-Outs to tell my Wife... Do-Or-Don't Stop anywhere SLC or, It is a Friendly Place..Or.. Keep on Trucking Mrs. Rock...?

I Treat Campfire as it should be... Close Personal Chats.

Jagerdad :)

That sounds like an exciting trip Jager. Just have her be on the alert for the funny cars in the Wasatch 500.
I may be going out looking for a muley the next couple days. May the miles go by safely for you !

DeerMadness, "You Are A TRUE Friend".

I Pray to someday meet you as I have Privately with other Members.

Jagerdad :)

Yes, Ford F-150 Eco-Boost.

We are leaving in the next 30 Minutes. Feddoc has my Phone.

Jagerdad... On the Move but as Cargo :) {At least its Hunting and I am outdoors :) }

Do like I do Jager. Once you leave Reno/Sparks get in the right hand lane and set the cruise control on 55mph and watch all the traffic pass you. Enjoy!

Make sure you stop by Homers

2311idiot.jpg

>Do like I do Jager. Once
>you leave Reno/Sparks get in
>the right hand lane and
>set the cruise control on
>55mph and watch all the
>traffic pass you. Enjoy!

THe same could be said of setting it at 75.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom